"Let's get this over with."

Standing around the bunker, everyone waited for someone to say how they were going to get to the new bunker when Felicity piped up. "Did I forget to mention that the new bunker is half-way across town?"

Sara turned on the blonde, blinking at her unimpressed. "Yes. Yes, you did." Acting like it was the end of the world, Sara tried to think of a way to get the Jump Ship over to the new bunker without disrupting anything, more buildings using the roofs on that side of town.

Looking around the room, Kara counted up those around them. Her, Lena, and Alex. Three. Clarke, Raven and Luna. Six. Sara and Felicity were eight. Four round trips with two people each. "I can fly us. Felicity if I take you and drop you a few streets away somewhere, we only have to walk a few minutes instead of a few miles."

Pushing her glasses up her face, Felicity thought it through nodding with everyone else. "Four round trips for the eight of us, including yourself. If you're quick no one should see you."

Thea leaned against the railing instead of sitting on it. "What about your car and getting the implant from the loft. Your safe is biometric and password protected. Why don't you drive there, collect it and meet us at the bunker. I'll go with Kara to tell her where it is for the first trip."

Felicity nodded her head. "That would work, but it'll be a while before I'm at the bunker." She was already closing her computers down, drawing a groan of frustration from Raven, stopped from whatever she had been doing.

"Hold on, why don't I come with you and then it's only three trips for Kara and less chance of being spotted." Alex chimed in, not liking the idea of Kara flying around not in her suit for too long.

"I mean, if you want to. I don't mind having some company." Felicity smiled, waving her Alex to come with her.

Catching up to the blonde, Alex turned around to look at Kara. "Be careful and don't give me a reason to yell at you more when we get home please." Kara only nodded, trying not to laugh at the almost whine in her voice at the end, sounding more like a child than a sister or boss.

"No problem, I wouldn't mind getting to know everyone a little better." Thea was practically grinning at everyone, eyes lighting up slightly at Luna messing with her hoodie. "You okay there Luna?"

She looked up at her name, all eyes on her. "Yes. I am just not used to this type of clothing. It is different." Luna pulled the sleeves down past her hands, her lips curling up at the corners.

Kara smiled at Lena and Thea. "Should we go then?"

Thea joined the couple where they stood with a watch. "One second, put this on and the gate Ollie uses for his bike will open as you get close. You might have to slow down, but it will be easier than me giving you the code." She held out the watch for Kara, who promptly put it on before smiling at the two.

"Let's go."

The trio disappeared, Kara flying them out slower than normal while Thea directed where she should go as they flew above Star City. In no time she was dropping the two of them a few streets away from Oliver's new bunker, leaving them to wait for the next two she flew across.

In the bunker Clarke and Sara were on one side of the bunker, while Raven was sat next to Luna on the steps while they waited. "I'm back." Seeing the way Raven was rubbing her leg, Kara looked at Clarke and Sara. "I'll take you two and then come back for Raven and Luna."

Sara opened her mouth to disagree, but a pointed look from Kara had her stopping, looking more closely at Raven and Luna, instantly silently agreeing and joining her and Clarke.

"I'll be back in a minute for you two." Not waiting, Kara disappeared again, leaving the two alone in the bunker.

Luna looked around. "This place must be heaven to you. All the tech?" She tilted her head at the Latina next to her.

"Not really, I like the tech don't get me wrong, but I'm actually missing being in the middle of a forest." She turned to see Luna staring at her, brow creased. "It smells nicer." Laughing, Raven's smile widened when Luna laughed with her.

The two were interrupted by Kara reappearing to take them to the others. "Ready to go?" Luna helped Raven stand before Kara helped them.

Smiling, Raven took a deep breath. "Let's get this over with."

Like before, they were standing in the street with the others in no time, Kara letting them go to stand on their own feet.

"Let's get walking before someone spots us." Thea smiled, wanting to be in the bunker before someone spotted them - or more importantly her. The last thing Oliver needed was someone asking questions about who she was hanging around with, although that would be less annoying than the questions they dealt with when their Mother ran for Mayor.

Three of the group took some coaxing to get to the bunker, stopping to look at everything they passed. Sara wrapped an arm around Luna and Raven on either side of her. "Come on you two, we need to get back inside to get you sorted and then I promise I will take you on a night out in Star City."

Luna frowned. "You mean drinking?"

Sara laughed. "Yes, I mean we will all go out drinking tonight and then tomorrow I will make sure you lot get wherever you want to go."

Leaning forward, Luna looked to Raven, the brunette looking back at her. Breaking eye contact, Raven looks to Sara. "Looking forward to it. May as well test out this implant of Felicity's before we get back."

"That's the spirit!" Sara grinned, pulling the two of them into a sort of side hug before letting go.

"Won't it be dangerous for us to go drinking? We won't be aware of our surroundings." Luna asked no one in particular but Thea answered from her place next to Kara and Lena.

"From what these two are saying, even with some alcohol in you I'd be worried about whoever thinks its a good idea to try anything with you." The honest look on Thea's face had Luna relaxing, an ease that didn't last long as they turned into an alley, Thea stopping halfway down. "We're here. Now I really hope Ollie is down here because he is a much better shot than me."

Kara smiled. "But he isn't quicker than me."

"You didn't stop me from almost hitting Sara." Thea looked back at the Super.

"Exactly. You almost hit Sara, it wasn't on target." Kara's grin widened as Thea gaped at her, brow furrowing into a scowl. It was obvious everyone was trying not to laugh, Sara the only one not hiding her enjoyment at the burn Kara just delivered Thea.

"Can we go in please? I promised Raven a night out after this and I can't do that if she's still recovering." Sara smiled, leaning against the side of the building.

Rolling her eyes, Thea opened a keypad and punched in a few numbers. "Welcome to the new and improved bunker."