36- heart and body are yours to do whatever you desire

Zacznij od początku

"I'm just gonna go to my room now, goodnight." I hurriedly informed and dashed out of there. Sleep early? Please, after that who can sleep easily plus with accepting Ace's rejection the bond was now fully latched on to Hunter. It's way more powerful than my previous one with Ace because of its desperation to survive plus Hunter was- I don't know how to put it.

"He's like a class A well prepared juicy meat presented well and place before you on a silver platter-"  but you're trying to go vegan. The temptation was mad level high and I lack a lot of restraint.

"Who are you ssspeaking to massster?" I shrieked jumping in the air, I spun around to see the snake slithering onto the bed.

"Gosh, this popping out of nowhere is scary." I pressed my hand over my fastly beating heart.

"I've been here for a while but couldn't make my presssence known becaussse you were sssurrounded by all thessse people." Oh, when my negative emotions go too high right? So probably when Ace attempted to hit Rose. Damn his speed to reach here was getting faster. Wait does that mean if I'm really angry he will appear, if I'm really sad he'll come, and if I'm really annoyed? It's only negative emotions, right? Please don't tell me that will happen also to other emotions.

"You only appear from negative emotions right?"

"No, any emotionsss that are really high will sssummon me here, massster."

"Say if I'm really aroused will you appear too?"

"Yesss, massster." I pressed my lips together at that response. That is uncomfortable.

"But if you accept me and give me a name you can prevent me from coming." He informed me, slithering around my waist and up on my shoulders while his lower body was wrapped around my left leg.

I furrowed my brows, "Did you grow longer?"

"Yesss, massster. As the bond grows I will grow too until I reach my full maturity which will be if you accept me." I'm a little cautious with him being a snake because honestly they weren't painted a good image to the world.

'You can trust him, accept him you will need him.' I froze at the sudden voice in my head, it sound familiar. I squinted my eyes in thought, oh it was the voice of the woman in my dream that said 'I am you.'

I guess it wasn't a dream, was she my wolf? I feel a strong sense of security and familiarity and trust like she was always with me.

"Draco Slithers, I name you Draco Slithers." I really just gonna call you Slithers but I'll give a decent name to it.

A knock came from the door, and caught my attention, "Angel, can I talk to you?"

Before I could answer, Slithers' body started to grow. My eyes widened, "G-give me a minute."

A blinding light encased his body and I squeezed my eyes shut. A few seconds later I feel my body falling backward because of the heavyweight and I let out a shriek in surprise. The door was roughly pushed out and Hunter paused at the door with the knob bending in his hand by how tightly he held onto it.

I was on the floor with a large hand behind my head to prevent injury from my fall and a tall, large very naked man was above me. A heavy thick silence hang in the air, neither of us moved and I was shocked by the silence.

"What's going on?" I gulped at Hunter's question, glancing at Hunter before staring at the man hovering over me.

"I-I have no idea." I looked at the closed eye man in wonder. He had light brown hair longer than I can see in my position and sharp facial features. His golden brown skin looked smooth and soft with soft pink heavy lower lips. His greyish brown eyes with a silver ring appeared from behind his eyelids. He was truly breathtakingly gorgeous but I really would appreciate it if he untangle himself from me.

"Yes, master." He said suddenly and untangle himself from me and reached out an arm to pull me up. Well then...

"How is it then you're uhm human?" I looked up at him, he was a mighty tall dude.

"I'm not certain, master. Everyone matures to suit their master but this is the first my kind ever matured to a human form." He stated calmly, I guess he's not a snake shifter then.

"I'll serve you and you alone until my last breath, master. I will be whatever you want, do whatever you want. My life, soul, heart, and body are yours to do whatever you desire. I'm only loyal to you and you alone." My eyes widened when he suddenly fell to his knees and proclaimed his undying loyalty but heart and body are yours to do whatever you desire? That sounds very... very suggestive. Please be more careful with your words!!!

Before I could say a word a slam echoed through the room and a large rough hand covered my eyes pulling me back into an equally large body. Another hand coiled around my waist trapping me tightly to the warm body.

"Who are you and why are you naked?" The taut voice rasped from above me. His voice held a dark tone that had me close to drooling. His possessive grip on me had me grinning inside with amusement and joy but shivering as well.

"Release my master." The familiar deep voice refute Hunter, it didn't really help the situation at all.

"Put on clothes now."

"Release her." I'm seriously surprised that he could ignore his authoritative tone so easily but then again he did make it clear that he only serves me.

"It's okay guys, Draco put on some clothes. Hunter, he's only my pet." I said to him with the intention of easing the tension but it only got thicker.

A possessive and angered growl trembles out of Hunter's mouth, his chest vibrating against my back and I bit my lip. Wrong choice of words, with Draco's naked body, that had just sounded like some kinky shit. Hmmm, this is not going well.