36- heart and body are yours to do whatever you desire

Chapter 36- heart and body are yours to do whatever you desire

Angel's POV

"Alright guys, no training tonight. Go to bed early." I decided after the cartoon finished.

"Ma, you're not planning to go to bed early right?" Angelo inquired from his place between his sisters.

"Yeah."

"Please don't, no need to sleep more than eight hours." Angelica intervened with haste.

"Jeez, it's not like I will kill anyone if I sleep a little more."

"That is not too certain." Angela lazily stated, putting her feet on Angelo's lap.

I glanced at her from the side, "Says who?"

"Anyone who knows how you get when you sleep too much. You get really sleepy and then you sleep exactly like a baby, sucking thumb, grasping clothes and all." She blinked at me, lazily. "You look absolutely cute and harmless, so childish and innocent like a pure white flower or rather a docile kitten."

I rolled my eyes at her description but nonetheless, that sounds horrifying,"I'm pretty sure I wouldn't behave like that in my sleep."

"Really?" Her taunting voice received a deadpan look from me. "Then explain why the last time you were curled up in Alpha Hunter's arms, gripping his shirt so tightly while sucking your thumb between those red pouty lips." She smirked, eyes glimmering with mirth.

"I did what?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widened in horror. That can not be! Wait- no wonder they knew he was my mate. Why universe whyyyyy??!! I did all that to Hunter, oh you poor thing! He didn't even say anything about it and I woke up in Angelo's arms cradling me like a baby. I can't even dare to look at him.

My face started to heat up but Angela wasn't stopping she was enjoying my suffering. "And when Andy wants to separate you two you hit them through the walls."

"That's not why she hit him." Angelica rolled her eyes not letting her twist the story.

"Shhh, Angelica big people are talking." Angelica raised a brow at her cheeky sister.

"Nope, I'm not gonna believe you, nope no way." I shook my head in denial.

"Oh but I have proof." I paused, staring at her in disbelief. This is soooo her.

She slipped her phone into my hand and I stared at the screen with a blank face. It was taken in the kitchen and there was Alpha Hunter on the floor looking dazed. I was on top of him, snuggled to his body with my hands curled along the v-line of his button-up shirt. My right cheek pressed against his chest and my thumb was between my lips.

Curled up against his large frame I truly looked small and harmless like a kitten curled on its master. My lip twitched, and as much as it pained me to think, I really did look cute and innocent like a baby with my hair sprawled over us and my sleeping position. I could cry right now at the photo.

My face flamed and the phone was crushed in my hand by how tight I was holding it. "Ha, don't worry ma. I have many copies." This evil child, at least we definitely know you're mine.

"I'm s-sorry, Alpha Hunter. I truly d-didn't mean-" I tried to apologize, not daring to peek at his face. I made this obviously deadly Alpha my cuddle pillow, oh the agony! I seriously made this huge breathtakingly dominant alpha look like a huge teddy bear.

"It's fine, you can cuddle me whenever you want." Sir let me die in one piece.

I looked at him, he bore a serious expression and didn't seem the least bit offended. Uhm okay then, I'll take you up on that. Those thighs look heavenly to sleep on, jackpot. Wait no focus on the issue at hand first. What issue?