A/N from Everyone!

Ringo: Hi everyone! Guess who's back after far too long once again!

Micky: We need to stop taking such large breaks.

George: Well, that's why we're here! To tell the world the news!

Brian: Instead of an actual update, we've all got some announcements to share before moving on!

Freddie: Wait...you three are here too? I thought you said you only wanted to hang out in the background.

Roger: Oh, we can stay to share information.

Deaky: Do you have a problem with that?

Freddie: No...it's just surprising. Let's just move on...

Mike: I bet everyone is wondering why we haven't been here for a while, right?

Roger: It's technically Mylee's fault.

John: Listen here, you swine! Just because you, Brian, and Deaky are the supervisors now doesn't mean you can hate on the girl who promoted you to that! Now shut up before I lock you in your room!

Davy: Gosh, John, calm down.

John: *gives Davy an evil glare*

Peter: Can we just get to the point already?

Mike: Yes. You see, we haven't been here because Mylee has been busy with virtual "prison", as she calls it.

Micky: Obviously she means school, but she hates it so much that she calls it prison. It's an in joke that she has with her friend that she let us in on.

Freddie: It started with virtual gym simply because she hates gym more than anything. She whines about it a lot and we have to help her.

Davy: She has chosen the virtual route for "prison" once again for all of her classes, and in some cases it's better, but sometimes it's stressful.

Peter: Especially in geometry. She's being tutored in all of the modules with another student.

John: If it doesn't have to do with "prison", she's been on Wattpad working on other stories. She finished two, one being In Spite of All the Danger, which is about me, so go read it!

Mike: She also finished Confidante, which is about Paul.

Ringo: Also, where is Paul?

Davy: He's not here?

Ringo: Nope.

Micky: You know he's probably on a date with Mylee or something like that.

George: Probably. She's also working Window, Window, which is about me, meaning that you have to read it or Yoko will eat your biscuits.

Deaky: Hey guys, look at this! There are tons of stories that she's planning to write in the future! Shall we mention them?

Davy: Well, it would be nice for everyone here to get a sneak peak before they're published, so fine, but just the titles, not the descriptions.

Brian: Ok!

Roger: Traveling Light, Despite Repeated Warnings, Backwards Traveler, Winedark Open Sea, Single Pigeon, and two random story ideas, $15 Draw and Turned Out.

John: Of course, we know what they're about. You'll just have to wait when they eventually are published...

Mike: We have one final announcement. Requests are always open, but right now, we are really looking for some.

Ringo: The poor girl is out of ideas! It's another reason why she hasn't written about our adventures.

Micky: Well, that's it. Does anyone have anything else they'd like to add?

George: BRACKETS!!! *eats a bunch of jelly babies*

Freddie: Of course...