"It's alright, I guess." Randy shrugs his shoulders. 

I wave him off, "You tried it."

I share the image to social media before we take off.

---

As expected, we were mobbed by fans and the paparazzi the second we arrived at LAX. It was pretty overwhelming but it was also nice to see people rooting for us, I finally have people who are Team Tamar.

Once we make it home, I head straight to the living room where I just throw myself on the L shaped sofa.

"Mmm." I moan as I close my eyes. "That feels nice."

"Go sleep

"Go sleep." Randy rubs my back. "I'll get started on dinner."

I lift my hand up and he gives my bum a smack before I hear his footsteps retreat. 

Randy lets me sleep for two hours before waking up and so I'm expecting him to have some big meal laid out on the table. He has had two hours to get something started and I could smell something as I slept.

"What are we having?" I yawn straight after and Randy gestures to the dining table which has a cheese board laid out. "You're kidding, right?"

"Hey." Randy looks offended. "This took me two hours to prepare, show some appreciation. I had to watch some youtube videos and ask for help."

"But hot food?" I pout as he leads to the table. 

I take a seat and I just decide to be nice about it because Randy typically doesn't go in the kitchen unless he is fetching his meal preps or beer. This is a nice gesture on his behalf but I was expecting some hot food.

 This is a nice gesture on his behalf but I was expecting some hot food

"You could have made some rice." The words leave my mouth before I can stop. "Actually, it doesn't matter."

I lean over and peck Randy's lips.

"This is perfect, thank you."

"I hope you like it." Randy's eyes twinkle and I feel a smile stretch across my lips. 

We make light conversation as we dig into the board but I'll be honest, I don't want cheese right now. I want me some hot food so I might have to order some afterwards because a bitch is hungry and this cheese board isn't cutting it.

After we've finished the whole plate, Randy picks up the board and takes it over to the kitchen. I finish off the wine left in my glass and my mouth begins to water as I smell something sweet.

Randy walks over with another board and I practically drool at the sight of the food on it.

"Breakfast for dinner." Randy winks at me as he sets the board down.

" Randy winks at me as he sets the board down

"Now..." I pop my lips at him, "Where was you hiding this?"

"I was only planning to trick you with the cheese board but you surprised me by actually eating it all." He chuckles. "I got you good."

I don't respond as I grab a pancake, dipping it into the chocolate before putting it in my mouth. A moan leaves my lips as the taste exceeds all expectations.

"Since when..." I narrow my eyes at Randy, "When did you learn how to make this?"

"Like I said," Randy leans back in his seat, "I watched a couple of youtube videos then I tried it. The first few attempts weren't the best but you slept through that so I didn't feel as embarrassed."

"You're so sweet." I smile up at him. 

"Only for you." He pinches my cheeks.

"And you're going to be on breakfast duty for the next couple of months." His face falls. "If you're pancakes and waffles as good as this, we finna be eating good."