Chapter 4

Posted 18 hours ago

Posted 18 hours ago

Tamar: Reminiscing on my Dancing with the Stars days. 

2,994,323 likes ~ limited comments

---

Our plan to catch Randy after the show did not work out at all. I was refused entry backstage and they informed me that Randy left as soon as his match finished. We still stuck around for thirty minutes just in case they were lying but one of the superstars informed me that he left which pissed me off. Towanda then took me to get cocktails because a bitch was ready to fight.

Today I am heading to watch the match again and let me tell you, buying these front row tickets is not cheap. Randy better see my ass today because I'm finna beat his ass if he tries the shit that he did last night. Towanda left this morning because she had to get back to her kids so I have to go alone.

The match is fairly quick and Randy picks up a victorious win which will give him a title shot.

"... RAAAAAAANDY ORRRRTOOOON!" 

I watch as Randy exits the ring and since there is a small break before the next match, Randy is taking the time to greet the fans

I watch as Randy exits the ring and since there is a small break before the next match, Randy is taking the time to greet the fans. He starts heading in my direction but once he spots me, he turns and starts greeting fans in the opposite direction.

"RANDALL KEITH ORTON!" A few people laugh as I call him out. Randy looks back at me and I swear that I saw the viper in him as he stalks over to me.

"What?" He gets in my face. "Why are you here?"

"Because I'm sorry." I sigh. "I thought that maybe you would be happy. I just love you so much and I really want us to go further with our relationship."

 Randy cups my face and the fans start going crazy.

"We'll talk after." He tells me as he rests his forehead against mine. "Just head on back when you're ready."

"Randy, you're so sexy."  A blonde woman whose nipples are poking out of her tight crop top pushes me out of the way so that she can rub on my man. This bitch is about to get it, first of all you don't push me because she's expensive and secondly, you don't touch my man.