Chapter 7

I am having brunch with Nene Leakes and she is giving me all types of life. The thing that I like about her the most is her honesty, the bitch will tell you how she feels straight to your face.

"How are things with your going with your little wrestler boyfriend?" She gives me a look. "When are those children coming in?"

"What children?" I ask as I sip on my cocktail

"The children that you are supposed to be carrying." She raises a brow at me. "You are thirty five years old and not a pregnancy in sight. You ain't getting any younger so where are the children?"

 Instead of answering, I decide to flip my hair because I am thinking the same thing.

Where are the children?

"Well?"

"Chilee..." I take a long sip of my cocktail cause I need it.

"If you want to get pregnant, you're going to need to stop sippin' on your drinks like that." I almost choke on my drink. "Look, I know that y'all are busy people but if you don't start fucking like rabbits, you are going to end up being an old woman with no kids."

"Randy has a child." I try to defend our situation even though I agree with her.

"Girl, I know." I down the rest of my cocktail before calling the waiter over to refill it. "I've wanted a child for the longest time but Randy has just not been in the same boat as me. We just became too comfortable with being apart and I don't like that."

"You don't like it." She pulls a funny face. "What did you do to change it?"

"I put our houses for sell and I bought us a new one

"I put our houses for sell and I bought us a new one." Nene's eyes widen.

"Bitch, you did not!" She takes a long sip of her cocktail. "How did he react?"

"He was furious." I pull a face. "I don't regret it and I'm hoping that we can move in together this week."

"As soon you move in, you better open them legs for him." She tells me. "As soon as he is in, wrap your legs around his waist and keep him trapped."

"You want me to trap him?" I raise a brow at her.

"Do what you gotta do." She winks at me. "You are thirty five, not married and no children. You know that you guys are going to be together for a long time, you better close them legs as soon as he is in and get that sperm swimming to your eggs." 

---

---

I've just given Randy a tour of our new home which is pretty exciting. I'm really excited for us to move forward with our relationship and hopefully in the next couple of years, we can get pregnant.

"What do you think of the place?" I ask Randy as we prepare to leave the house.

"I'm pleasantly surprised." He says with a smile as he looks around the living room. "I'll be honest, I thought that you would have picked a place that would resemble more of an uptown show home."

"I told you." I place my hand in his. "I thought about you when buying this place. I just wanted us to have a place that we could both live in and actually want to be in. I know that you aren't too big on the whole Hollywood home which is why I got us something more down to earth."

"Did the place come with the furniture?" Randy asks.

"Some of the furniture are new." I shrug my shoulders. "The other shit looked ugly and I ain't trying to have an ugly home, period."

He gives me a look.

"How much did you really spend on this house?" He leans against the wall and I smile at him.

"It doesn't matter." I tell him as I place a light kiss to his lips. "What matters is that we are doing this life together."

"Ain't that the truth." Randy mutters and I chuckle as I wrap my arms around him. "I sound just like you."

I press my lips against his instead of respond and he places his hands on my waist while deepening the kiss. It's not long before we are fucking against the wall and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Nene's words start playing in my mind.

"Are you still on birth control?" Randy asks as he lets out a grunt.

To be completely honest, I stopped taking the pills a couple of days ago just because we haven't been having sex like that and I got tired of taking them.

"Mhmm." I mumble in his ear and he squeezes my waist as he bounces me on his dick a few more times before we both release. 

I restlessly lay against the wall as Randy pants. I feel extremely guilty for doing things like this but I really want a baby.

"We should shower." Randy mumbles as he lifts me off him. He pulls his boxers back up but uses his toes to pull of the rest of his jeans which have just been resting just below the knees. 

"You go first." I give him a sweet smile. He pecks my lips once before making his way upstairs to our new bathroom and I sigh as I head to the toilet.

I piss in the toilet before giving myself a good wipe. Since this bathroom has a shower, I decide to use it and I make sure to wash myself really good. 

I know that I'm going to have to get a plan b tomorrow because I know that Randy would hate me if he knew what I just did.