Chapter 20

Since I am still contracted to work with WeTV, I have been called in to film confessionals for Braxton Family Values. They originally wanted to shoot at my house but I have not and will not allow them to set foot onto my property.

When we first started the show, it was meant to empower women and showcase our sisterhood but it has done nothing but destroy us. This show has changed us all, I have been fighting a one sided battle to reclaim my name and to reclaim the sisterhood that I once shared with my sisters.

Now that I am pregnant with my first child, I have to put my own family first and that means doing whatever I can to protect them.

I pull a face as I watch a scene of Traci (A/N: May She Rest In Peace) and I argue about some type of shit that really means nothing. Watching over scenes like this make me feel sad because it can be easily avoided if everybody would just sit down and hash all their issues out instead of holding it in.

 Watching over scenes like this make me feel sad because it can be easily avoided if everybody would just sit down and hash all their issues out instead of holding it in

"If I'm being completely honest, this argument was just a build up." I clear my throat. "Y'all know that there is a lot of tension between Traci and I but since we have never really addressed it, we just seem to clash when we disagree on things."

The producers give me a look and I smirk because I know that they wanted me to give them the juicy tea. They have always loved my little one liners and I am not about to give it to them because they clearly don't know their place.

"Maturity." I bat my lashes at the camera before they move onto the next clip which is about to be about my pregnancy being released without my consent and I purse my lips. "If you zoom out and show my stomach, I'm going to start a riot."

"Why are you being so difficult?" A producer asks and I give them the side eye.

"Regardless of whether I signed a contract or not, consent still needs to be given and I don't appreciate you guys showing up to my house with the cameras. If I say that I am not going to film then I'm not going to film so you better accept that." I cross my arms while looking at them. "Y'all didn't bring me into this world so don't play yourself."

"My pregnancy is not something that I want to talk about until I feel ready to." I fake a smile. "Somebody close to me shared the news without my knowledge and everybody soon found out through the headlines. There was a lot of people who still didn't know so it wasn't really fair for them to find out through the press."

"How does that make you feel?" Somebody asks and I sigh sadly while shaking my head.

"Not good." I shake my head. "Due to the news getting out, I was forced to push forward a tour that I had been secretly working on with Kandi and it was just wrong. I literally had the worst time despite what people think so I went back and changed all the captions on those pictures because that's not how I wanted it to be. My pregnancy is mine and mine alone, I will speak on it when I'm ready."

---