Chapter 9

TamarBraxton: And don't you forget that

1,500,000 likes ~ 12,392 comments

---

"OH MY GOD!" I let out a scream which is soon followed by a laugh as I take in the appearance of the private jet which has a picture of us on the exterior. "Randy!"

Randy laughs as he pulls me in his arms, "Do you like it?"

"I fucking love it." I pull out my phone to take a picture of it. "Randall Orton, you are a crazy man."

"Only for you." He kisses the side of my face. Randy holds onto my hand as we make our way into the private jet.

For the first in a very long time, we both have time off for longer than a couple of days. Since I am back to filming Braxton Family Values, I am flying to Atlanta every few days to film with my sisters.

Randy and I have not been on a vacation together in a couple of years. He is constantly touring the country and the world with WWE while I tour the country as an artist. Our schedules allow us to have enough time to see eachother but not enough to travel for a couple of days.

After we have greeted the pilot and air hostess, we walk further into the jet which is beautifully decorated. I'm so proud of Randy as he has done such a good job with all the planning, I feel so grateful to have him in my life.

"You did an amazing job." I tell him as I lightly caress his face.

"You deserve the very best." He kisses the side of my face as he manoeuvres around me so that he can take lead. "Here's the best part of the jet."

He pulls open a door and steps inside. I let out a small gasp as I look around the room and instantly my eyes are filled with tears because this is a first for me.

"We have our very own bedroom." Randy states as he pulls the door shut and locks it. "What do you think?"

I let my handbag fall to the floor as I lock eyes with him.

"As Marvin Gaye said..." I slide the strap of my dress down my shoulders and I let it fall to my feet, revealing my barely covered body. "Let's get it on."

---

"I thought that I chucked those shorts away." I look down at Randy's shorts as we walk down the streets of Nalia. "I'm serious."

Nalia is a new island which recently opened up to the public besides Bali, it is classified as property of Indonesia but it was closed off to the public for hundred of years. This was due to the tribes living there but they have supposedly uprooted to the mountains and have allowed for people to enter as long as they keep away from them.

Randy chuckles, "I bought three more pairs."

"