Chapter 10

RandyOrton: L O V E

RandyOrton: L O V E

1,200,000 likes ~ 14,029 comments

---

I breathe heavily as we near the end of our hike. We have had to hike for over an hour just to get our destination and I don't know if I'm physically able to complete the same hike especially with all the insects.

"Jesus Christ." I bend down to catch my breath. "Randy, remember this spot."

Randy looks back and we lock eyes, "Why?"

"You are about to continue the journey alone then come back for me cause I'm tapping out." I tell him and dramatically inhale and exhale. Randy bursts out laughing as he makes his way back over to me.

"Don't be silly." He pulls me up. "Get on my back."

"But you're carrying the backpack." I gesture to the heavy bag on his back.

"I've been wrestling my whole life, this doesn't mean shit." He shifts the bag to the side. "Get on."

"Well..." I clear my throat. "If you insist."

I climb onto his back and once I have secured my legs around his waist, we start moving.

"I won't lie, you're heavier now than you was last night." I flick his ear. "Ouch Tamar."

"Watch yourself." I hiss in his ear and he chuckles.

"You should have worry a skirt." Randy coolly says before telling me to duck as we approach a low branch.

"Why?" I look ahead to see that the tour guide and the other couple are not too far ahead. 

"So, I could touch you." The words roll off his tongue and I slip my hand inside his shirt. "This is the perfect location. Nobody would see us and how many times does one get to say that they got to finger their girl in the jungle."

I kiss the side of his face, "Randy."

I circle my finger around his right nipple and he shudders.

"Let's ditch the group." Randy's voice comes out slightly tense as he slows down. "I can be quick."

"There are only two couples and we are one of them." I remind him and he groans. "Don't forget the animals and tribes we could encounter if we're not careful."

After five minutes, we finally arrive at the waterfall and it made the hike was so worth it.

"Wow." My jaw drops as I look around the place. "This is beautiful."

"I know." Randy responds as he caresses my thighs.

"Smile." We look back at the tour guide who lifts her camera up and we quickly smile for the picture. "Nice."