It’s useless to explain because you don’t have any excuses and he isn’t even listening. He is just looking away.

“I am sorry that I made you feel disgusted” you say before leaving the apartment.

~~~~~

Baekhyun’s POV

It’s 10 PM but Y/N is still not home. Not to mention Woonsuk is still after her. He is biting his nails, feeling anxious. As he throws his body on the couch, he feels something under his back.

‘Dairy?’

He opens it.

‘20 things I like and why?’ he reads.

‘I like my current doctor’s boobs because they are soft and hot’

“Ewww what the fuck” he throws the dairy at the corner making a grossed out face.

‘Well in puberty time I used to think about boobs a lot. Is that fetish still in me?!’ he thought.

‘No no no’ he shakes his head.

‘That’s just Bacon but wait… I created Bacon… wait we are different …but same. Well I can’t deny the fact that Dr Y/N's boobs are nic…’

‘Wtf nooo’ Baekhyun gets more uneasy thinking about these stuffs. His cheeks are getting hot and red.

‘Baekhyuneeee’ Baekhyun heard a voice calling him.

“Yaaahhh you ate all the chocolates again! Look at your face” Y/N says.

‘Why is Dr. Y/N saying that?’

She takes out a napkin and starts wiping his mouth gently.

‘She is so close, her eyes are filled with affection… Wait I am hallucinating… I have seen this before... She was smiling…’  Baekhyun thought.

“Why did you kiss me?” Y/N asks with a shocked expression.

‘She is asking why I kissed her… Is it another scenario?’

“Because we love each other” a voice echoes in his head.

Baekhyun suddenly whimpers in pain. “This pain… why...!!!”

This is the first time he felt this pain. Only Bacon went through this before.

‘I need to take medicine’ he thought.

~~~~~

Now it’s almost 12 but you are still not home.

A calls appear on his phone. He immediately picks up thinking it’s you.

“Listen…” Baekhyun speaks.

“Hello?” a male voice speaks.

Baekhyun checks the caller id with a frown.

‘Dr. Jongsuk’

“Oh… you are back? Weren’t you supposed to come back few days later?” Baekhyun asks.

“Yeah… but I called you because Dr. Y/N isn’t picking up my calls. Can you pass her the phone? I need to talk to her”

“What happened to her phone?” he asks worriedly.

“It says the number is not reachable” he says in confusion.

“Dr. Jongsuk, we need to find her... I think.. she is missing! Actually we had a fight and she didn’t come back home since then” Baekhyun says in a shaky tone.

“What! When did you guys fight??”

“In the morning, around 11 AM”

“IN THE MORNING!!!! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TILL NOW!!!! But she isn’t like that.. she won’t leave you like that.. Okay I’m sending you some locations where she goes often… search there. If we can’t find her there then we will go to the police. Tell your guards to search around your apartment. Also, as far as I know something happened yesterday at the office corridor”

~~~~~

Jongsuk is looking around the riverside where you go quite often. He went to the parks and some restaurants that you visit but you weren’t there.

There are not many people here at this hour. Jongsuk sees a person sitting on a bench alone a bit far from him. The only bench where the lamp light is on. He gets closer and indeed it’s you.

You are staring at the river, holding a beer can in your hand. The closer he gets the deeper your aura gets. You seem to be swimming in an ocean of sadness.

“Are you sleepy?” he asks softly.
You look up. It’s bright so you scrunch your eyes.

“Dr. Jongsuk?” you say and smile like a fool.

“Can I sit?” he asks.

“Of course... it’s public property” you say making space for him.

“Why are you here alone and drinking beer? It’s dangerous” he says taking the beer can from your hand and takes a sip.

“I have done a mistake and I think I deserve this misery”

“Did you forget something?” he asks.

“What??” you ask in confusion.

“Sooner or later, we will let down the people we like. No matter how hard we try. This is human nature, we all make mistakes and poor decisions from time to time. It’s okay” he says looking at you.

“How come I’ve fallen out of love with you?” you spill out your secret in the drunken state.

“What really!!! You used to like me?”

“Hmm… actually I like you for a long period but you know what? One sided love sucks. Then and now… wait now is semi one side.. arhhhgggg .. you know what? It’s all your fault! If you didn’t give me Baekhyun’s case… but wait you dated my sister… god why am I so ill fated!!!” you say face palming.

“But I guess I have always loved you” he comfesses.

You look at him in shock and confusion but at the end you laugh.
He starts to laugh along with you. But suddenly it all went silent. Jongsuk starts leaning in towards you. You slowly close your eyes. You can feel his face really close but all of a sudden you get a flashback from last night.

You stand up from the bench.

“I… I am sorry” you say and start walking.

Jongsuk gets surprised but he understands that he doesn’t have any chance with you now.

~~~~~

‘What was I even thinking!!! He is my sister’s ex eww... Y/N you are really fucked up bitch. Before treating others you need to treat yourself’ you think standing in front of a zebras crossing.

The road is empty, you can walk but you don’t feel like stepping forward. You sit on the street. Your head is pounding. You see the road sign change to green, signaling to cross the road.

“Yahhhh, don’t you have any friends??? Are you a loner? Being sad alone here in an empty road like a homeless person” a voice speaks. You look up towards the person. It’s Baekhyun.

“You… I was about to but I don’t feel like going home” you say.

“I heard from Heechul… our meeting went well. Did you trade your body for that????” he asks.

You frown at what he said.

“Do you ever think before speaking your mind??? I did that because I love him” you say standing up.

“You mean me?” he asks, raising an eyebrow.