- You can run... but you won't go any further !
- NO!!! I'm hurling.

I wake up screaming, but before I can understand anything, I feel like going down my bed. A heavy noise is heard as my head hits the floor of my room. I'm rubbing my skull in the face of the situation. I shouldn't have listened to a horror movie before going to bed.

I'm starting to get a little bit upset..

Three shots are given to my door before a male voice pronounces my name. I get up from the floor as my room door opens and leaves room for my big brother.

- Is everything all right ?
- Yeah, as usual ! I say by passing a hand in my hair.

Dom nodes his head once, not at all convinced before telling me that lunch was ready. I breathe a blow before going to my dresser to take my laundry for the day.

- Are you still mad at me for not bringing your twin and you last night ? tells me Dom suddenly.

I'm pushing a sigh.

- Of course not. Maya was sick and my place was by her side, even though I care about our great family.

I turned around answering him and Dom moves towards me before putting a slight kiss on my forehead and leaving my room. The thing about it was one of the many blows that the familia does and of course, even if that's wrong what we do, I and Maya support the others, even if it's to steal super important stuff. We risk big, but we'd do anything for our family.

The story is that Maya fell ill yesterday vomiting and I prefer to stay with her and Mia to watch over his condition while Dom and the others were doing their new blows. Ah, and did I specify that we were doing all this while driving super-class cars ?

I shake my head laughing before hurrying to change and go down and eat a bite. I quickly arrive in the kitchen with Mia in the furnace, Dom and my twin has the table eating.

- Hi everyone ! I say while smiling.
- Hi Kayla, says Mia smiling.
- Hello, sister, answers Maya.

I'm sitting at the table to eat before I remember something.

- Ah, by the way, Jesse called during the evening and he said that your car will not be ready for at least one week, I say to Maya.
- What ! You mean I wouldn't have my car for seven days ! But it sucks ! If I ever catch the motherfucker who put her in this state, I'll break his dirty face.

I start laughing just like Mia and Dom just shakes his head with a smile.

I quickly finish eating before taking my bag and heading to my beautiful orange and black car followed closely by Maya who decided that she would follow me like my shadow.

~~~~~

The journey is fast and we arrive at the restaurant 'café Toretto's'. Where I and my two sisters are waitresses and cashiers. Maya comes out of my car and enters after Dominic to go to the back shop with the brother while Mia and I take care of the customers.

It's like that for two hours before it calms down. When there's no one to come and disturb us, I take my black notebook out of my bag, which I hide under the counter before boarding on it and I start drawing. Starting with cars, I quickly change the subject and start drawing in connection with magic and that only the Toretto family knows existence.

Actually, the Toretto are not really our family to me and Maya. Dom almost never talks to us, not to say NEVER, about the time when we entered his life to him and Mia. All we both know is that we are orphaned as a mother and Dom was almost 20 when he found us and offered a home. After that, his entire band accepted us, considering us as their sisters and protecting us from almost everything. I'm not kidding. Once, I went out with a guy who was in short very sexy, but only wanted him an ass plan story to have fun and get enraged in person Dom. When the familia discovered, they all came without exception to make his portrait and it was more Letty who broke his face than the others.