The Beginning After the End

Start from the beginning

As you would expect from an Elite school the majority of students here came from rich backgrounds meaning most of them are assholes, (Y/n) on the other hand was not, not even in the slightest being an orphan and all. But unlike most of the rich assholes there people didn't flock to him because of his money nor influence, people tend to flock to him because they were sick of fake friendships and relationships, they flock to him because they believe he can give them something genuine. Unfortunately for them all is but a facade he keeps in order to maintain his identity.

Due to this reason (Y/n) has a lot of rich and powerful enemies. But being rich assholes and all most of them believe they're above the law meaning a treasure trove of criminal records and scandals under wraps, informations that people like (Y/n) considers as weapons, like (Y/n) says "Knowledge and Information is a form of power and when it comes to that kind of power I am the most powerful" -(Y/n) (L/n). Most of his enemies learned not to mess with him the hard way, some even learned to fear him considering most of those that challenged him were now either disowned and in jail or under the bridge stuffed in the trunk of a car.

*Ring*

Goes the bell signalling the Start of classes. Like usual (Y/n) sat at the far back near the window, he's already studied this lesson but here he is trying to act interested while the teacher rambled on. It was just like any other day until.....

*Bang*

The door goes as it was thrown of it's hinges, two men wearing suits who (Y/n) recognised as Saliery's mafiosos came in taking everyone hostage "Shit! The bastard must've had a wire on him. Saying my name was really a bad move" he mentally mulled over but now wasn't the time if these mafiosos call his name it would raise suspicion, right now everyone is thinking that these guys are after some rich bastard and (Y/n) liked to keep it that way.
...
...
...
Combat POV
As the Mafiosos started making they're way towards the back of the room (Y/n) quickly grabbed a dictionary and threw it at the nearest mafioso, the mafioso surprised tried to aim but was surprised that (Y/n) was already in front of him. (y/n) then grabbed the barrel of his pistol and pulled causing the gun to discharge, (Y/n) then spun around dragging the mafiosos arm with him, with one swift motion (Y/n) brought down the mafiosos arm on his shoulders breaking it causing the mafioso to drop his gun, (y/n) then noticed the other mafioso taking aim so he grabbed the falling gun mid air and dragged the first mafioso in front of him using him as a human shield. While the second mafioso emptied his clip on his buddy (Y/n) used this opportunity to cock the gun he was holding and peeked and but one in between the first mafioso's eyes killing him and his buddy.

(Just Imagine some John Wick business)

Normal POV
When the dust and blood settled all of (y/n)'s classmates and friends looked to him in shock, awe and fear, he smiled weakly. "I guess all those self defence class are finally paying off" he chuckled, all his classmates and friends visibly sighed in relief.

Soon the cops came and took (Y/n) for questioning...

..............................Time Skip, Location: CPD; Interrogational room.....................

(Y/n) sat there quietly waiting for his interrogator to come and ask him questions but he's been sitting there for an hour and he's visibly getting impatient. So with nothing else to do he grabbed his phone and started to watch season 3 of his favourite show RWBY. When he wan't killing, playing pretend or doing some wet work he spends his time watching anime, reading books or playing games a hobby he surprisingly had a thing for.