A month

A moth passed and i started college classes thats been taking up all my time and cheerleading does as well. Im not the smartest kid, so wgen it comes to school i need a little help. Steve or Amanda help me as much as they can but they to are super busy. I haven't seen Andy since i left LA. He had just finished being in the Olympics. He didn't go all the way but he did an amazing job for being his first year. He's on a vacation with his family right now so he hasn't come to any of my games nor have we talked.much because when he's not busy i am. Or when im not busy he is. We got into an argument but we forgave each other the next day. We haven't had a full conversation since i left LA. When though i told Joe we shouldn't see each other again. He still managaed to make it to 1 game. He brought Selena, Maria, Juan, Hector, Fabiola, and Pablo. I thanked them for coming and they congratulate me for making varsity. We talk for like 10 minutes that night then i had to go and changed. Joe.invited me to join them fir dinner that night but i told him that wouldn't be a good idea, since Andy and i were on a bumpy road and also Steve invited me to dinner with a few other cheerleaders., then we went to a party that same night, i didn't get drunk i just had a few beers and that's it. I knew Steve was gonna get drunk so i just took care and watched him. We left that party at like 4am and Steve passed out in my car so i just left him there. I got him a blanket from my trunk and coverd him. I went to my dorm go some aspirin and a water bottle and a blanket and pillow and i stayed in the car with him. That next morning was when i gave him the aspirin and water bottle. Andy called that minute but i didn't answer since Steve was puking outside my car and i didn't tell Andy about Steve and how i meet him by him running into me. Andy wouldn't be to happy even if Steve is gay.

"I have the biggest fucking headache ever" He says leaning back against the seat

"It's called a hang over" I say handing his the water as he takes it

"Thanks doll for watching me last night" He says

"No problem, lets get you to your room so you can shower" I say and help him out the car. I help him to his dorm and walk back to my car where i cleaned up head to my dorm where Amber asleep. I go to take a shower then go back to bed. While i was in the shower and taking a nap Andy called my like 15 times. When i fully woke up i decided to call him back but he didn't answer.

"Hey you didn't come back last night" Amber says walking in with Lunch where she hands me a bag of food while see has a bag and goes to her desk.

"Yea, we went to a party steve past out in my car so i just stayed with him in there" I say eating while she opens a book and her laptop.

"That explains, im gonna study and do homework" She says

"Okay thanks for the food, i should probably do work also" I say getting my books and laptop and sitting at my desk.

Andy and I been playing phone tag. He'll call me at a bad time so we cant talk or i'll call him at a bad time and he cant talk and it's been like that for almost 4 weeks. Finally i got.annoyed and texted him 3 days ago to not be busy this day and at this hour so we can talk. And that Day and hour is right now. Hopefully he listen and didn't make plans right now so i decided to call him.

"Hello" He says answering the phone

"Hey baby are you busy" I ask

"Um,...." He says

"Andy.." I say a bit mad

"Hold on" He says and i roll my eyes im in my dorm alone Amber and Steve are in class

"Hello" He says coming back on and i hear an echo in the background so he's probably in the locker room at Little Gymnastics

"Im still here" I say announced