Warehouse Party

Demi POV

It was the night of the warehouse party and i was nervous seeing the kids i went to high school with because i haven't seen them since graduation. Joe and i been texting a lot but i haven't seen him since the beach but that's because he's been working and i've was with my family.

Steve, Amber and i were getting ready in my room for this party. I was a nervous weack because i didn't know what to wear. Steve picked an outfit for me after Amber gave up and i loved it. It was black leather short shorts, with a thin white see through button up shirt. I was wearing a black strapless sports bra. On the shirt i had it tucked in and the top 2 bottons undone and paired the outfit with small black wedge and i really liked the outfit. I put on a black blazer just so my parents wouldn't see me leave the house with my bar showing through my shirt. We said goodbye to my parents and Bailey and headed to the party that started an hour ago.

We got to the party 45 minutes later and it already had that smell i was familiar to. Smoke, Sweaty people and alcohol. To my surprise there was a lot of people here i wasn't expecting this many to be honest. As we made through the crowd people stoped to say Hi to me and i felt bad because i didn't know any of there names.

"Was your high school parties always like this" Steve asked

"Just about" I said we walked further in and there were people dancing in the middle of the room and all on the outside different games. Like bear pong, flip cup, Pennies, Drown the Clown, Sixes, and Beer Snap. So there's already people drunk.

"This is crazy, i wish i would of went to school with you" Steve said

"That would of been amazing, but if Amber went i wouldn't talk to her since all i did talk to was cheerleaders, no offence" I said

"It's fine i get, after hearing a lot of your stories i would of liked you" She said

"Well im glad we meet the way we did" I Said

"Found Joe" Steve said and i looked where his eyes where looking at. He was coming towards us.

"Hey im glad you finally made it" He said hugging me, then Amber and Steve.

"I said i would, plus i have missed our class parties since we graduated" I said

"Yea, we had a big turn our today. Just by like maybe 100" He said which shocked me because there like maybe 300 people here, but im sure some of them are friends with people that went to our school.

"Where the drinks" I asked

"Everyone brings there own stuff, but i have some beers and bottles in the back" He sad

"You didn't tell me, we had to bring our own" I said

"Because i well provide it for you and your friend's. Don't worry i got you" He said taking my hand and pulling me to the back. I looked back at Amber and Steve so they can follow us.

"Are you expecting to get lucy tonight? Is that why your providing me and my friends alcohol" I said in a low voice so only Joe and i could here.

He looked at me over his shoulder and gave me a wink. Fare trade. We got to the back he opened a door. Then another and we were in the room. There was like 6 cases of different beers alp having like 40 beers in abox, and he had maybe 20 bottles.

"Did you buy all this Just for the party" i asked

"Some of the bottle, are left overs from the parry party i though last month." He said

"How often, do you thought a party" Amber asked

"Every 3rd Saturday of the month" He said

"The parts haven't got raided" Steve asked