Chapter 46: Shikamaru vs Temari

Start from the beginning

 "i wonder whats going on....hmm" i said to myself

 " that sasuke...what the hell does he think hes doing! he's risking forfeiting" shikamaru said

 wow even his sentences sound lazy.. i looked to my right and noticed naruto looking at gaara

 "huh? what are you talking about? hes definitely gonna be her beleive it!" naruto said then glared back at gaara..what happened? did he...and gaara...meet before and fight or something because ive got a bad feeling they did. to ease tension i agreed with nauto and said " you got that right"

 gaara glared at me and naruto and i swear i could've seen lightning between their eyes.

 (naruto's thoughts)

 but..what is sasuke doing?if he doesnt gwt here soon hes gonna be disqualified! "

 the Hokage looked up and said " i have no choice sasuke is disqualified"

 " desqualified? " questioned the Kazekage

 "im sorry that this has to be done" said the Hokage. i . was . pissed.

 what do you mean disqualified!? gramps come on! give sasuke a chance-wait...HOW THE HECK CAN I HEAR THEM FROM OVER HERE!? DOES IT HAVE  SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY HAIR TURNING RED?

 kakaro then approached temari whispering to her

 " what are we gonna do now? if he doesnt show our strategy's ruined"

 "this is really bad" she whispered back

 " lord Hokage i ask that you wait a little longer for sasuke's match"

 " i understand your point but nomatter how exellant a shinoby he may be hes late and w cant make special allowences if theres no clear reason to have made all of the lords and shinoby wait then theres no reason not to disquallify him emmidiately" answered the jonin for the hoage.

 " i see then its good i do have a clear reason  including myself, most of the shinoby leaders have travelled all the way here because they wanted to see the next match" said the kazekage

 "yes but -" started the jonin but was interupted

 "remember he IS the last Uchiha  and i know that the land of wind especially is waiting for a match between sasuke and our Gaara."

 "lord hokage" said he jonin

 "very well then we will make an exeption we shall pospone this match and wait" the hokage said

 "but lord hokage i must protest !"

 "inform the prospector right way!" the hoka said saying his final decision.

 "yes sie" the jonin said defeated.

"i understand" said the prosector as he was informed " listen everyone a compettitor for the next battle has not arrived yet so we are simply gonna jump ahead to the battle that supposed to be after this one." when he finishe i looked past naruto to my right and saw kankaro looking terrified.

 whats with him.......

 naruto sighed "thats good"

 " hey! that means that my match is one tep closer now! what a drag!

 " shino and kankuro come down" i looked to my right again to see him scowling i the suddenly jolted as realization hit me...hard.

 somethings not right here...but...what is it!?

 "Proctor i wthdraw" my  eyes widened and the othes gasped

 " i withdraw so please advance to the next match" it was then that a riot started throughout the arena.

 " due to kankuro's withdraw shino wins by default" while everyone else was rioting or mad i was worried...i got an EXTREAMLY bad feeling

 'this doesnt make any sense! kankuro's character says fiesty and violent all over it so why quit! is he planning something?

 Temari then opened her fan wich caused a big gust of wind and rode it down to the arena floor.

 "lets start the next match then, shikamaru nara come down"

 " uh come on what are you doing moving these matches up like this? why does it have to be my stupid match! uh man what a drag!" " shikamaru nara come on!" Said the proctor

 "uh if its gonna be like this then mabye ill forfeit too" i looked at naruto jumping behid shikamaru and i chuckled as i knew what was about to happen to shikamaru

 "all right! go on shikamaru you can do it!" naruto yelled as shiamaru screamed while he was falling "lively as ever naruto" i said to him

 " you bet!" said naruto

 Shikamaru then landed on the ground and everyone cringed?(i think thats the right word) when he hit the floor.

 "thanks alot naruto" shikamaru mumbled

" start the match!" the procter yelled jumping back out of the way. Temari immeadiately slashed her fan yellintg something about a wind dance.

 evryone gasped but i only looked closer now interested in this match.When the smoke cleared temari looked surprised when shikamaru wasnt in sight. she too then gasped when she realizd he was behind her.

 " It really doesnt make a differance to me weather i could ever become a chunin or not but i guess i shouldnt let me get myself get beaten by a female"

 i then got an angry mark on my head and yelled

 " thats offensive! girls could easily woop your ass shikamaru!" naruto and im sure pretty much every male sweatdropped at me while i said this.

 "so lets do it" shikamaru said completely ignoring me.

 " fine but its your funeral! HA!" Temari yelled swinging her fan yet again...Shikamaru..although you a lazy ass...i know you can win for sure!.

But.....something is still....verry VERRY wrong here..i better keep my guard up just in case...