Chapter 1 - The Village Hidden In The Shadows

It's been 4 years since the accident and I still can't believe she's gone. I'm 11 now and I live on my own. My dad died when I was small so I don't remember him well, but my mom I remember very well.

JANUARY 14:

My name is Sorasuka Hunne, but everyone calls me Sora. My best freinds are Haru Tishunaka and  Lexy Swan. Lexy is a transfer student from America and I haven't seen Haru since I left, but he is still my best friend.He knew my mom and we both miss her but I still can't believe someone as smart as her.....died by accident!.

"Hey Sora!" I heard and turned to see Haru waving behind me.

"Hey Haru." I called back.

"Guess what!...I passed the exams!!" He said, beaming, and didn't notice the bead of sweat that foarmed on my head.

"Soooooooo I guess your not going to summer school...?" I asked tentatively, hiding my eyes behind my bangs.

" Nope! Wait...IS THAT A FAILED TEST PAPER?!?!"

"Yeah..."

He frowned a me and I jumped to defend myself.

"I didn't mean to!" I said hurriedly, waving my hands infronts of herself, "I don't even know how." I added.

"It's because you're an idiot." He deadpaned.

"Hey!" We both laughed, but the thought of leaving was at the front of my mind, causing my stomach to churn.

"Well I'll see you in summer school, Sora. Bye!" Haru called, waving me away, his eyes suspiciously shiny.

"Summer school.....yay...." I signed to myself as I stepped through the gate of The Village Hidden In The Shadows, no idea that this would be the last time I would see it.

------------------

A.N: This is my first chapter yaaaaaay! XD

I hope you enjoyed it!  This isy first Wattpad story, so please bare with me! I would greatly appreciate you thought on how so can improve!My second chapter should be coming out soon!!!

Sorry for the long A.N, but it won't normally be this long. See ya!

RATE!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

BTW,  this is edited by my sister, PitchBlackNightSky (Hello!!) so thank her for the quality of this.