Chapter 27:Tower

(sora's pov)

the enemy has made so many clones..I dont think I can keep this up much longer but...

"if their  clones than the real ones must be in there with them,so I'll just have to fight threw them till they scream!" said naruto getting ready to attack.

"dont be an idiot,you'll only waste your chakra!" protested sasuke

"get off my back will ya,I can handle this"naruto yelled.

"haaaaaaaa!" he screamed,attacking the ninja.

(my thoughts)

uh,that idiot! all we need is their heaven scroll so why try to show off!?

I started to stand up with shaky legs.

"naruto,i'll help" I yelled running towards the ninja and naruto and kabuto....still don't trust the guy.

(my thoughts)

im exahsted so nin-jutsu is out of the question...looks like ty-jutsu is my only shot....

(sasuke's pov)

"is this one it!?" sora yelled as naruto jumped through the ninja

"no that's fake,how about this one!?" he yelled while going through another one.

(my thoughts)

thats right....just like last time.A stabbing pain in my neck when I try to use the sharingan,have I used to much chakra?.

sora and naruto and kabuto where still attacking the clones and trying to find the real ones.

(my thoughts)

I have to try.....SHARINGAN!

I opened my eyes and looked directly at the clones...but none of them where real!

a stabbing pain then came from my neck,causing me to collapse in agony

"sasuke!" said sakura while rushing to my aid.

She noticed the mark on my neck and started to beg me.

"sasuke,sasuke please! stop using your sharingan!" she sounded as though she was panicing.

"naruto,stop wasting time!" I yelled at the top of my lungs

"huh!?" questioned sora

"what are you saying!?" yelled naruto

"the real ones.....there....not there"

"wha!!?" yelled sora

"what do you mean their not there!?,if their not here than where are they!!?" yelled naruto

"I'd I knew that than we wouldn't be in this fix!" I yelled back

(naruto's pov)

im exahsted,I can't do the shadow clone jutsu anymore.....

just then,one of the ninja appeared from behind me

"never give your enemy an opening!" the ninja yelled with a kuni in his hand.

I turned to face him but he was to close.

Then,to my surprise,sora.pushed me out of the way and she winced as she used her injured arm.

I looked at her in shock and the kuni hit her other arm.

"ah!" she closed her eyes as we landed on the ground.

"sora!" I said as I looked at her

(my thoughts)

this is bad....I don't think she can move anymore!