Chapter 37:Gara vs Rock Lee part 2

sorry for not updating for a while but im on holiday at the moment and the connection here is really bad.:-(

anyway here's the chapter!!

(Lee's pov)

gara looked like he was confused at my speed.

just as well, I can do anything with the power of youth!.

I ran around gara until I eventually hit him. this sent him flying and he did not look happy about it.....

(sora's pov)

"way to go lee!"

I shouted happy that he was doing.ok.

huh?....what's that!?...

I looked down to see sand surrounding gara.

"so thats what he's got in that gord.."naruto said in understanding.

"what?" said lee confused

so this whole time....lee was just hitting gara's sand!...

"what an unusual jutsu" said kakashi watching gara closely.

I turned to look at sensei but then killed back at lee...

(my thoughts)

c'mon lee......

(Lee's pov)

I did a backflip and landed ontop of the statues hand.

"lee!" shouted Gai sensei making me turn to look at him.

"it's ok...take them off"he said doing a thumbs up.

"huh?...but sensei,you said that I could only take them off in a life or death threatening situation"I said sounding confused.

"yes I know,but this is an exception"he then smiled at me and I knew he was ok with it.

"yes sir!" I said holding up my hand to my head,saluting.

"no matter what he does,gara is sure to win" said tamari confidently.

I ignored her comment while taking off my weights.

(kakashi's thoughts)

weights....just like Gai to do something like that.

(Lee's pov)

"ahhh Mich better" I said taking the weights off my ankles and holding them in my hand.

"he really thinks taking off a couple of weights is gonna do him any good?" tamari spoke in a mocking tone.I then dropped the weights only to hear the ground beneath them crumble...yes...they where that heavy.

(sora's pov)

WHA!!!? how can he be capable of carrying so much weight and still be that fast!?.....incredible

"incredible.." said kakashi amazed

"hey! get your own word because that ones mine!"I yelled at him while he just gave me a confused look.

(Lee's pov)

everyone seemed either surprised or impressed that I had heavy weights on but...now it's time for me to step up my game.

"thank you sensei,for allowing me to move around freely!" I yelled as I started running.

(sora's pov)

lee shouted more crazy stuff at Gai then,what any normal person would say,disappeared when weird or skilled people,like kakashi and Gai(aka the weird and skilled ones) would say he was running.

As weird as I am,I could also see him running with my eyes since I've been stuck with fast opponents(im lookin at you kakashi!).

"so fast"

"wow"

"amazing" I heard people say while lee was running.

Gara looked to his right suddenly,because lee had hit it so fast that gara's sand could barely keep up. Lee hit to gara's left then behind him and so on. he did this until  lee eventually hit gara!

"what!....no way" kankuro stated

"he acually hit gara...gara's hurt!?"tamari shouted surprised.

I smirked that the untouched gara had been socked in the face by Lee's foot!.

(Lee's pov)

I sent gara flying and I saw people cheering at me and I was happy.Until gara stood back up and looked at me with a killing stare.

"what!"I gasped confused that he could stand.

"is that it" he said coldly

"no...we haven't had enough..bloodshed"he then shot sand at me and I dodged them all

(my thoughts)

this will do no good,I have to get him off the ground away from his sand.

I then leaped at gara kicking him into the air.

his sand was following but was way to slow.

I kicked constantly but closed my eyes in pain due to the strain my body was suffering.

I then wrapped my bandages around gara and started spinning.

"primary lotus!" I shouted as we hit the ground.

as the dust cleared.I saw gara on the crumbled ground looking beat up.

the prospector went over to gara to see if he was ok but that is when...he started falling apart.

as he crumbled away,I saw the 'shell' turn into sand.

As I turned around I saw gara.perfectly fine.

(sora's pov)

that sneaky sand craving...

"when did he switch places!?" sakura asked confused

"yeah?" asked naruto.

"my guess is when lee shut his eyes due to the pain"I said as gara hit lee against the wall

"yes you can't imagine the amount of pain lee is In"kakashi said

"im surprised he's even able to move  let alone fight gara" kakashi said still amazed.

"well kakashi it's a good thing lee has one more option" Gai said confident

"what do you-.....wait Gai you didn't"kakashi said

"yes kakashi I did"Gai said

"so your telling me that this boy can open the eight inner gates but-how can you do this to him....oh never mind. How many of the gates can lee open?" asked kakashi sounding mad.

"lee can open 5"Gai answered

(sora's thoughts)

inner....gates?....

Rate

Vote

Comment!