arguement with aizawa sensei

Sup! I hope yall enjoy this part of the story <3

A little timeskip that kami and deku came out of hospital and that its near sport festival.

No ones pov.

It was a lovely sunny morning that all the students was goin from their homes to school. 
Everyone was so excited for the sports festival, they were talking about it all day, meanwhile while everyone was in class, kaminari got a text from hisaki. Kaminari looked at the message and closed his phone because he was talking with kirishima and jiro, suddenly hisaki started to spam kaminari.

Hisaki: Denki what time is the festival?
Hisaki: Denki kaminari you looked at the message and you haven't replied.
Hisaki: Denki Kaminari if you don't answer this phone, there will be trouble.
Hisaki: DENKI

Denki kept looking at his phone until he got annoyed and sighed loudly and annoyed.

Denki: WHAT
Hisaki: Tell me what time the festival is
Denki: Why???
Hisaki: cause i want to message you before the festival for good luck.
Denki: You always seem to ask about my school schedule and everything.
Hisaki: because i want to know how you are doing in school.
Denki: class is starting talk later bye.

Kaminari turned his phone off and rested his head on his arm. "Broski you alright? You seem annoyed" kirishima asked while going to his bff and putting his hand on his shoulder. "Nothing kirishima, just my dad acting weird as always. Its like he wants to know everything about what im doing! If he wanted to know stuff about my life then he shouldn't had went to that stupid business trip! My mum say its for our sake hes doing it for but honestly, i think he only cares for himself. Hes not the father ive been imagining all my life." The golden blonde said grumply. "Well, uh do you know you're dads personality?" Kirishima asked in a nice calm tone. "Well.... no.... but my mum told me that hes caring and stuff." "If she says hes caring then hes caring bro, he must be a manly man, when will he come to japan?" "God knows that" kaminari said while looking at the whiteboard. Kirishima sighed and patted kaminaris shoulder and went to his seat and sat down. After their conversation was over aizawa came, aizawa looked tired then usual.  "Kaminari" the teacher called out. "Yes sensei?" Kaminari responded. Aizawa could tell he was confused because he rarely calls his name in class, only in training and during math class. "What is you're dad's quirk and what does he look like." "Answer it now or you'll be expelled. " he looked mad, really mad. Kaminari stood up in his seat. "His quirk is electric shocks, and i don't know his looks... he left when i was 3. And i don't remember anything about him... i don't know why you're asking about my dad but if you want youcan ask my mum about it, she'll know.." kaminari said while hoping his teacher wouldn't judge and tell him that he was a liar. "Are you lying. Because this villain that i fought and that you fought to save me seemed really similar to you, especially the reflexes." Aizawa said while his eyes was glowing red. "What are you trying to say? Your trying to tell me that my dad is a frickin caused it? How can he? Hes in America. He is in California in America. Im already stressing out of my stupid family problems and everything and this is just making it worse!" He said while shaking, his hands and arms, mostly his whole body was shaking because of stress, he could tell that his ADHD was getting out of control, it was like he needed to slap someone just to ease the anger and stress. "Aizawa sensei... y-you can put me in detention after this but i have no choice" kaminari said shaking and shuttering. He fastly walked out of the classroom shaking and everything, he ran to the bathrooms and slammed his fist against the sink and he got his medicine out of his pocket and took a tablet out of it and took it.
Meanwhile in class.
"That kid is just so fricking strange." Aizawa said while going to his desk. "Class sta-" he was cutted off by jiro. She stood up from her seat. "Why would you say kaminari is strange after everything hes done to you...he risked his life just to save you and you give him this? How heroic is that?" She was looking down because she was embarrassed to say this infront of the class. "Ears just leave it, ill check on dunce face late-" "thats not the point Bakugo. Ive known kaminari nearly all my life and hes a energetic caring guy he would do anything to help the ones he love the most, you're lucky he came out of his way and risked his life for your sake! And how do you treat him!? Like trash! Do you think its fair?!" Jiro looked up at aizawa. He could see the anger in her eyes, it didn't bother him because all hes saying all of these things just for kaminari to get stronger instead of weaker. "Kyoka thats enough.." momo said in a pleasant tone. "Fine." She said in a clever tone and sat down in her seat and still staring at her notebook. After the arguments, class started and Bakugo rushed to the bathroom to check on kaminari, he saw kaminari crying in tears, he didn't know why tho. "Dunce face why are you crying?? Why was you shaking???" Bakugo asked kaminari curiously. "...shit....Bakugo i trust you, only you and jiro will know this and no one else, i have ADHD, its something that when i get stressed or mad it will make my whole body shake and it makes me energetic, so i can't sleep at a normal time... please don't tell anyone i don't want to be bullied..." kaminari said while whiping his tears away with his sleeve. "Oh... okay, and why are you crying?" Bakugo asked. "My dad... he just turned the corner way to much... he death threatend me just to tell him what time the sport festival is...." kaminari said. "What the fck. How and why?" Bakugo raised his voice abit. "I don't know why and he told me when he comes back to japan he would stabe my mum if i didn't tell him... i have a feeling that hes an abusive man..." kaminari explained to the ash blonde boy, the ash blonde got angry at kaminaris father. "What kind of father would do that to his fcking child!? What the fck!" Bakugo raised his voice even louder now. Kaminari could see the anger in Bakugos red eyes. "I don't know... for some reason i think im the problem around here.. maybe he just hates me and doesn't want to admit it or im just annoying and he doesn't li-" kaminari got cut off by Bakugo slapping him across his face. "Don't talk bad about yourself. If you think its your fault then i will get that shitty nerd to chase you around the school screaming "don't be depressed. ", got it dunce?" The ash blonde said angrily. "Ow and yep, i sure do get it" "good now come." The ash blonde said, they both agreed and went back to the classroom.