USJ Attack part 2 (warning mention of blood)

Jiro's Pov:

The villain couldn't get up from my attack. Wow i must be very strong! I can't believe it. 3 villains came from behind and pulled me to the floor, i quickly got up and plugged my earjacks into 2 of the villains. That took them down pretty easily. There was one villain left. He seemed pretty strong... but i could beat him and i believe that i will.
Yaomomo's pov:
I see jiro is doing well in fighting. Shes way better then me. I was fighting a guy, he had sharp knives. He managed to cut my arm and made it bleed. It hurts and all but i ain't gonna give in until the other pro heroes come. I think iida went running to the exit to get help i hope he's alright. I kicked the man in his stomach so he fell down, i created a rope to tie them all up. I tied the ones that i fighted. I created another rope for jiro, i threw it at her and she caught it. Thank god we've both nearly beaten these villains.

Iida's pov:

I ran as fast as i could, i could feel something running behind me, i cant look because i need to get to UA as fast as possible. My classmates might be in huge danger right now, they could be dying or something. Don't think like this! We are heroes in training, im sure everyone will be fine!

No-one's pov:

Iida ran as fast as sOnIc while the villain behind him was trying to catch up with him. He couldn't but he got captured by electric girl, iida didn't notice that and he still ran to UA to get help. Electric girl secretly going to the USJ. 20 minutes later she finally got there, she was on the rooftop, she could see her son getting injured badly, Kaminari got hit by a rock by the masked man that made him pass out, electric girl saw all of this and began to worry. She got worried that much that she broke the rooftop glass by 1 punch (yeah she became the 1 punch woman lmao im not good at doin jokes) glass shattered on the masked man but he used his electric shocks to protect him and the glass went on kaminari and midoriya instead. Electric girl jumped in and quickly ran to her son and his friend. "Denks?! Denks!? Are you okay??! Wake up honey please wake up!" She said in a worried tone and while she was shaking kaminari to wake up, he didn't wake up...
Electric girl shaked him a few more times and it was worthless. She slightly putted kaminari down of her lap and stood up and faced the man. "What the hell did you do to my son." She said while facing her head down, she was wanting to beat the living shit out of the masked man. "Ohh nothing, yknow. We just had some, fun. Daika" the masked man said while grinning. "I don't know how you know my name but, as you nearly killed my son, im gonna beat the living f* (u get it) out of you and send you to jail for life." Electric girl said while looking at him. He could tell that she was mad because her eyes stared to glow abit of blue electricity, she created blue electricity in both of her hands, it was like 1000 volts. He wasn't scared, he was just laughing, she didn't know what was funny but she didn't take any notice. She just loaded her hands up with blue electricity and shooting it at the masked man. The blue electricity hitted the mask and broke it but the man quickly turned around and stared at the floor. "Tomura, i need to go. Right now." He said while looking at the floor. Electric girl was confused. "Ya Leaving so soon huh? You scared to show me you're face? Aw poor you." She said while creating more blue electricity in her hands "i guess you wouldn't like this then. This is for putting my sons life and his friend lives in danger!!" She shooted the blue electricity at him but kurogiri got there in time just to create a black dark cloud to protect the man and the league. "We should go now." Kurogiri said. "No, i need to kill allmigh-" shigaraki got cut off by the man. "Listen here you lil shit. My secret is more important then allmight, you can kill him, but not now, you can kill that electric boy if you want because i don't give a shit about him. Hes a weaking hes even got ADHD. I hate that boy so fricking much that i want him to suffer. But if you want to get more information about UA then we have to go now or i will get discovered." The man explained with a unhappy tone. "Ugh you sound like my old man" dabi moaned and walked into the portal(i wonder what dabis takin' about hehe). "ugh fine...whats the next thing their doing" shigaraki said. "I don't know yet, i will find out soon enough." The man said while walking into the portal. Eventually the league of villains walked into the portal.
Iida arrived with the pro heroes and the pro's checked around to see if some villains was hiding. Present Mic ran up to his best friend and shaking his lifeless body "shota, shota! Wake up, i know you can pull threw this bro, just hang in there dude!" "Mmm..." aizawa mumbled as a reply. Electric girl ran up to midoriya and denki "denki isn't okay, but are you ok? What happened to him??" The golden blonde said in a worried tone. Midoriya sat up and looked at the golden blonde girl. "He went in to save aizawa, i tried helping him but it was no use, that man must've been planning to do this for a very long time. He looked weak but yet he was so strong. Kaminari got hit by some rocks and glass and alot of electric shocks...i got hit by some too but not as bad as him" midoriya finishes explaining. "Electric.... shocks?" The girl said. "Yeah...it looked like them tho im not sure" the green male said to the older golden blonde. "...okay thank you for the information" she went up to her son and bended down to carry him. Once she carried him, she could fell some blood dripping drown off of his arm and forehead, he had cuts on his stomach that was bleeding because of the glass shattered ontop of him. Electric girl teared up and mumbled "im sorry that i wasn't there for you denks..." as she said that a tear dropped off of her cheek and fell onto the male golden blondes cheek. The ambulances came and checked the students out. They took midoriya, kaminari and aizawa to the hospital. They took midoriya because he broke his arms and fingers and legs. They took aizawa because his head and body was about to get crushed by nomu. And they took kaminari because of the glass shattered and the damaged that hisaki did to him. Out of those 3, everyone was fine. They got a lift to home and they we're resting. Except for Uraraka and Jiro. They was mentally worried for the 2 boys. Jiro decided to text uraraka to see if she wanted to visit the hospital with her.

💜kyoka💜: hey ocha, im worried for kaminari...
💗Ocha💫: 👀 Oooo is something goin' on between you 2?~
💜Kyoka💜: what? No. Nothing is going on between us. Hes just my friend and he was injured really badly out of everyone
💗Ocha💫: i know i knoww, i was only teasinggg, calm downnn, anyways whats up?
💜kyoka💜: i wanna go and see him, i saw his mum crying while coming home and i don't like how this is goin at all
💗Ocha💫: okay, ill visit deku while we're there too, ive only knew kaminari fora week and hes pretty stupid and all but im sure that he'll pull threw,
💜kyoka💜: yeah i hope he does...