today's exam

Hiya welcome to the trashy stories next part! Lmao, i hope yall enjoy

No ones pov:

3 days later it was the highschool exam. Everyone was pretty confident, except for kaminari. He was stressing out and thinking that he was gonna fail. They all entered their classes and sitted in their seats.
"Alright class, settle down now. You've got 75 minutes to finish the 1st part of the exam, the next part of the exam is gonna be 85 minutes. I wish you all good luck" said 3C's teacher.
Kaminari was sweating like hell, he was never this nervous before. he just wanted to try and pass this test and head off to UA. Eventually, 75 minutes past. They all did their 1st part of the exam, everyone was talking about how good it went while kaminari sat in his seat stressing incase he failed. As it was break time, jiro went to kaminari's class and went over to him. "Yo how'd it go?" The purple young girl asked the pikachu, "is that even a question?? Im not a teacher that checks the papers so i don't know!" kaminari said stressfully "damn you are a dumbass. Haha, i think you'll past anyway, you may be a idiot half of the times but you're not that dumb. Or are you?" Jiro said, kaminari looked up at her and gave her this "-_-" face. "Do i look like i wanna joke around right now? Holy hell, the next part of the exam is maths and science, oh no, no, no! I won't stand a chance with maths! What if i fail!? Oh crap, oh crap what the hell am i gonna do!?!" Kaminari panicked, jiro face palmed "duude calm down you're not gonna die idiot. Just believe in yourself and you'll be fine" "you really think that? Waiiiiit, if im wanting to go to UA then i have to train my quirk from NOT going to that braindead mode, oh nooooo help me please!!!" Kaminari said still panicking as usual. "You look pretty cool goin' around saying "whey" " the girl chuckled and laughed. Kaminari got annoyed by this but hes used to getting teased by this kind of stuff. It was time for the next exam. Everyone went to their classes and did the exam. The exam was over and the results came in.

Kyoka Jiro: english: 18, maths: 16 science: 19, Japanese: 15, history: 13 was correct.
Denki Kaminari: English: 14, Maths: 6, science: 10, history: 11Japanese: 13, history: 8 was correct.
...
Kyokas pov:

Yes! I past! Kaminari kind of past too, we're both going to UA and we're gonna become heroes! Now, all we have to past is the UA entrance exam, i can't wait! I'll have to train for a while! Omg im so excited!!

Denkis pov:

Oh no. Have i past?? I really hope so... oh, dad has texted me.

Hisaki: Hello son. Have you past the exam? How did it go? Did you get into UA?
Denki: Hi dad! I've pasted it i guess. I'll just have to past the entrance exam now then i can fully become a hero! Can you believe it?!
Hisaki: yes. Yes i can believe it. You're gonna make a great hero some day.
Denki: when are you gonna come home...
Hisaki: i don't know son. I have to go now. Bye.
Denki: bye...

Denki sighed while looking at his phone. He wanted his dad to come over and visit him for once in his life. As the exam is over. Kaminari got his school bag and went back home and fell asleep on the couch.

My lazyass says that i should skip to that their in UA and that they did the entrance exam lmao sorry.

The first day of UA.

Midoriyas pov

Omg todays the day i start UA! I hope kacchan and that scary guy from the entrance exam isn't in the same class as me. I hope that cute nice girl is in the same class as me. I wonder what her name is, maybe this year ill get some friends and stuff, i wonder how the teachers are. I gotta make it to class right now omgg
Midoriya made it to class and as soon as he opened the door he heard "get your feet of the table its the first day and your disrespecting stuff!" The blue haired male said while moving his hand up and down. "Oh yeah? Well you're not gonna make me listen to you four eyes." The aggressive pomeranian said. Midoriya peeked threw the door and thought "just my luck." The boue haired male saw the green male peeking threw the door and he quickly walked to him. "Hello. Im tenya iida, im the youngest one out of the iida family!" He said while he shaked his hand up and down. "O-oh, im izuku midoriya, n-nice to meet you again..." midoriya said shuttering.  "Oh. I know you, your the kid that broke all the ones in his body in the entrance exam. You've got a powerful quirk that you don't know how to control it. It seems... similar..." iida said. Izuku sweated and nervously said "haha, what? No, i-i mean, yes i-i don't know how to control it... right but i will make sure i will!" I quickly sat in a seat that was behind kacchan, damn this does feel suspicious.