hospital visit

Hii this is gonna be a short part of the story so im so so so so so so sorry about that :(

Kyoka looked at her phone with a huge sigh. "What's up kyo??" Said Kylie. Kyoka looked at her sister and said "you know kaminari right...?" She asked. "The funny guy? Oh yes! Hes a great person! He makes me laugh every time!" Kylie said with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah... hes at the hospital because hes got injured really bad..." the purple girl said while tearing up "and i don't know if he will be okay or not, hes always been there for me, he even encourageded me and i.. i didn't do anything for him, i just made fun of him all of the time!" She said while putting her knees to her chest and just cried more. Kylie hated to see her sister upset, she sat next to her sister and hugged her "h-hes gonna be okay.." kylie said while tearing up abit. She used to see kaminari as her older brother. "How bad did he get hurt?" "... he-he got shocked twice, it was alot stronger then his own quirk, he got shocked on his stomach and arm then he got beaten up by a masked villain... t-then he got cutted by glass because glass shattered on him and midoriya, but midoriya is okay, you don't know midoriya..." she explained. "O-oh...he will be fine, he's strong." Kylie said. "Im gonna visit him today and ill tell you how hes doing" kyoka said sadly. "Okay." Kylie replied...
30 minutes past and jiro got ready to go to the hospital to visit kaminari. She wore some navy blue jeans and a purple hoodie with a music sign on, she also weared a choker. She walked down the streets and waited at the bus stop for uraraka. Uraraka came 10 minutes later, she was wearing some ripped navy blue jeans and a pink tshirt, she had her hair in a ponytail. "Hi you ready to go?" Uraraka said. "Hi... yeah.." jiro replied. A bus came and stopped at the bus stop. The busses doors opened and blew abit of a breeze to the 2 girls while the door was opening.
The girls got on the bus and payed to get on. They sat in the same seat, ocha was near the window and jiro was just chilling and listening to music on her phone. 20 minutes later they arrived at the hospital. They got off the bus and started walking to the hospital.

"So... have you ever been interested in someone before?" Ocha asked jiro.

Jirou's pov:
"E-eh!?" I could let out. What was this feeling why is my heart beating fast, why am i getting shy to answer that!? I feel so nervous, ive never felt this nervous for something stupid. "Mhm?" Ocha said while humming. "I-i mean, why should i?" I said nervously. "You're flustered! Who is it?! Is it kaminari?!" She said excitedly. My heart felt like it sunk in when she said 'kaminari'. "Kaminari?? Whaat? Who would love that dumbass??" I said while trying to cover this up. "You obviously" she said chuckling. "No. He's not into me and im not into him." I said and she had a nice smile on her face and nodded.
After a while we made it to the hospital, ocha asked the girl in the reception for kaminari and midoriyas rooms. Kaminaris room was on the 2nd floor and midoriya's was the one next to kaminaris.

We went in the elevator and went to the 2nd floor.

Ochako's pov:
I waved bye to jiro and went to dekus room. He was sitting up on the hospital bed. "Hey..." i said in a soft tone. "Hi uraraka" he replied in a soft tone too. "How are you feeling deku?" I asked concerned. "Im feeling okay i guess, i just need to figure out how to not injure myself so much 😅" he said while softly laughing. I sightly blush and laugh abit too. "Yeah you should, how long are you staying in hospital for?" I asked softly. "I don't know" said the green haired male. "You should get some rest, will recovery girl heal you're arm?" I mumbled, he could hear me tho. "She hasn't visited me yet, but i think she will be able to do it" izuku said. "Okay" i said with a huge sigh.

To be continued ♡