first day of the adventure.

Sup to the ppl that are reading this! Its my first time writing a story so it could be bad lmao, anyways enjoy!

It was a rainy day and kaminari and his middle school friends was walking home from school..
"How is it like being a pro heroes son? Is it fun? Can you get away with everything?" Giyuki asked kaminari "huh- what? No, no way, its not fun at all, i barely see my mum.. shes always patrolling, she comes home at 8pm at night, we only eat breakfast together and thats it, i have to go to Mr. Jiros house to eat dinner because my mum isn't there to cook it for me, but im fine with it" kaminari replied to his friend not trying to sound suspicious. "Oh... i heard your neighbor had a daughter. Hows she like? Is she cute? Do i have a chance with her-" giyuki was cutted off by kaminari, kaminari putted his hand on giyukis mouth "you do NOT want to mess with his daughter. She beats me to death everytime i get a question wrong!" Giyuki laughed threw the blondes hand "your scared of a girl?? Pfffft" as he said and continued laughing "shut up" kaminari said in a cold voice as he crossed his arms and continued walking. "Haha i was only teasing denks! Ive always wondered... where is your dad? I never see him when i come over to do some projects with you.." "do you see my mum when your at my house?" Kaminari said while chuckling. "No. But seriously, we never talk about your dad, what kind of pro hero is he??" Giyu asked excitedly, he really wanted denki to answer that question, giyu is a kid that loves heroes. "He isn't a pro hero, but he is a business man! I never see him often, only on video chats and thats like 2 times a week, but that's fine! Hes always busy, i believe he cares for me and my mum, he just has to spend the time away to earn some money i guess" kaminari smiled while saying that "oh, you've got a great father denks!" Giyuki said in a nice soft voice "oh i know! I may not see him so often but im sure hes the best one out there." Kaminari replied while playfully punching giyukis arm "h-hey stop that!" Giyuki laughed and did the same thing back to kaminari. They both walked home and called and messaged each other until it was 5pm, thats the time when kaminari had to go to jiros house.

Denki's pov
5pm already? Damn i didn't even do my homework, wait holy shit i have to do my homework with scary cute girl now, he thought as he gently banged his head on his desk. Eventually denki got up from his desk and quickly got his homework and shoved it in his school bag and putted his school bag on his shoulder. Then he went to get his shoes on and got the house key and got outside, it was peaceful outside, denki took a deep breathe and went to his neighbour's house, he knocked on the door 3 times and stood back abit incase their daughter would answer the door.
The door answered and it was Mrs. Jiro. "Hi Mrs. Jiro, im sorry if im late, i took a uh cat nap!" I said while trying to make up a perfect excuse that was abit obvious that i didn't check the time. "It's alright Denki, come in, kyoka is in her room if you want her to help you with you're homework again" she said with a smile, i wonder how her life is here, is it better then mine? I bet it is, im happy with my life anyway. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and i said "oh, i tried doing my homework...but it was abit too hard, so ill probably need her to help me, haha...." "oh okay young lad, you can go to her room then, have fun" i nodded and went inside their house, i went up the stairs and went to kyokas room, i knocked on her door but there was no answer, i knocked again and there was no answer. So i opened the door and walked into her room and fell in one of her secret traps "agh- what the heck!?" Since, when could she do traps!?! I thought "oh goddamit! You again. Dumbass did you come here for me to help you again? You know we have a highschool entrance exam in like 3 days right?" High school exam?- OMG I FORGOTTED ABOUT THAT, i thought and snapped out of my thoughts, i could feel abit of sweat dropping down my cheek and forehead. "H-highschool exam?? Oh im totally ready for that, plus, im begging you, please help me with the homework!" I begged the girl to help me. "Ugh fine dumbass, if you wanna get into UA then you have to work for it like im doing. Im not sat on my phone watching memes yknow" kyoka said in a cold moody voice "yeah yeah i know... just, do me a favour would ya?" I said in a energetic voice. "And whats that dummy" she asked while facing me "get me out of this damn trap!!!" I tried moving to see if i could get out but it was useless. I couldn't even move my arms to get that heavy net off of me. "Haha finee idiot" the purple girl chuckled and got the net off of me, finally! "Thanks!" I said smiling "whatever silly, come on lets jyst do your homework and study on the high school exam, i wanna go to UA too..." she said sounding upset and happy at the same time. It was like she didn't know what to do. She wants to become a musician and a hero? Why not be both? Its my chance to confort her without getting stabbed by her jacks! Don't mess up denki! "I know you wanna become a hero and a musician, so why not become both at the same time? Its amazing to know how to play alot of instruments!" I said. Kyoka looked at me and blushed slightly and turned around shyly "you can't be both at the same time dumbass" "why?" I asked. "Its impossible..." she responded. "Nahhh you can always sing at a festival or something at UA and i could even help you! Even if we're in different classes!" I cheerfully said that. "Thats if you get into UA silly" she chuckled. Damn why she gotta expose me like that!? Ugh! "Ill make it! Don't you worry!" I laughed while saying that.
We did my homework and we studied together, after studying we ate food together. Then my mum came to pick me up. I grab my things and wave goodbye to the jiro family and went back home. It was 8.30pm my mum would be saying "GeT tO bEd DeNKi" and i would but i just can't sleep at a early time. Whoever sleeps at 8.30 are nerds. I layed on my bed and i stared at the ceiling and starting to fall asleep while staring at it.