"What the fuck?!" Saint shouts, grabbing one of the other players and pulling him away from their deceased teammate. A second later there is a thump on the window behind him. Thinking quickly he slides down to the floor, watching something break one of the windows, pulling another of his teammates through it.

           Luxor lowers himself, watching in an uneasy panic. What could he do right now? 

          The window where the dead teammate sat is suddenly ripped open by the creature with black claws. The head leans in, eyeless with a protective shell over it. It's tongue circles the deceased's head, large mouth opening, rows of crooked needle like teeth glinting before it bites off the player's head with a juicy crunch.

          Luxor shudders in horror swiftly putting the two other bullets for the flare gun inside his pocket before firing at the creature's mouth as it opens for another bite. The creature gives a piercing shriek jerking back out. 

           "RUN!" Luxor orders the other players.

           Saint and few other players that were able to manage to scramble off the bus through the emergency door. As soon as they're out, everyone runs in different directions. Saint looks around, deciding to head further out of town instead of back in. He wanted to get as far away from those creatures as he could.

           Luxor runs after them, soon losing sight of most of them but running on, spotting a familiar back he swallows in relief before gathering breath to shout. "Saint!" He calls to him over the pouring rain.

           Saint slows enough to let Luxor catch up to him but doesn't stop completely. "What was that thing? I've never seen anything like that." He says to the blond man, turning down a side street that led out of town.

          "No idea. But I'm glad the flare gun worked on it... The fuck is going on? Did those come out of the lab?" Luxor checks behind them warily.

           "That's what I'm figuring. Probably got out during the power outage or one of those explosions." Saint says. "I feel like I'm in some sort of nightmare."

           "I wish this was." Luxor huffs as the rain lightens up a bit and they can see a bit more. "Cop lights ahead... But we should probably avoid them in case those things are attracted to the sounds of engines. I didn't see eyes on it. And the bus was stopped." Luxor says mind playing back through it. "Maybe it could smell?"

            "Maybe." Saint slows for a moment, looking around. Going right led away from the city, left went towards it. "I think that way." He says, pointing to the right. "Might be best to get out of town completely."

            "Agreed." Luxor breathes and they jog on for the next area.

            After a while they come to another road that was blocked off by police cars. "Why are they blocking us in?" Luxor mutters, pulling back to hide behind a corner. "That's the last road out..." He frowns. "Those don't look like normal officers either..."

            "I don't trust it." Saint frowns, watching the officers carefully. "Maybe we should try to go around them."

            "Hmm... I don't know... Look at those folks there." Luxor points as some panicked citizens try to get near the blockade, only to be shot down. "... Shit..." He whispers jerking back behind the corner warily, the wind giving off a chilling howl sound in response.

           "Why....why are they killing unarmed civilians?" Saint moves back behind the corner of a building, trying to keep out of sight. "If we can't go around them where do we go from here?"