Luna and Lilah

**Collaboration with KnightAnnabeth **

    "You're late Luna." The boss calls as the lavender haired woman rushes in. 

     "By two minutes, chill out." She responds in annoyance. "And the first time in months." She adds when his lip curls.

     "Just do the garbage tonight." He scoffs before briskly leaving as she clocks in. 

     "Yessir." She responds scowling before getting on an apron and putting up her hair. Luna smirks feeling the odd looks the customers were sending her way as she sang a shanty she had picked up from her most recent gameplay.

        "I haven't seen you in two days and you come in singing pirate songs." The older woman she was working with shakes her head. Luna gives her a finger gun gesture singing louder as she cooks the next order she puts up.

         "This is why they call you Looney Luna." The server shakes her head again before looking out the window as the diner darkens slightly. "Ah... Another storm... That damn weather reporter needs fired, that's the third time in two weeks they were completely wrong ..." The server complains before going to her tables. Luna peeks out her own window, the clouds that had appeared almost looking black. "Bring it on, Zeus." She mutters, narrowing her silvery blue eyes at the sky.

***

        "How's it looking, Lilah?" A blonde woman asks, glancing at Lilah in the mirror. Lilah hums in acknowledgement to her question, but doesn't really answer. Instead she opts on wiping away the last bit of excess ink and slides out of the way of the mirror, letting the woman look at the tattoo that now spanned across half of her back. She had spent the better half of four hours on a custom piece for the girl and this was only the first part of it. The woman's eyes go wide and then she grins. "It's gorgeous! I love it!" 

          "I'm glad you like it." Lilah smiles slightly, stacking her things neatly on the tray beside her. "It should heal up in about two weeks give or take. Come back when it's all healed so I can take a look at it and touch up anything that needs it. Then we can set up your next appointment." 

          The blonde girl grins, nodding as she hops off the bed, pulling her shirt carefully over the plastic covering for the tattoo. "I sure will. Thanks again Lilah!"

        "No problem." She waves as the girl leaves, waiting until she has left to stretch and pop her back. 

        "Long one?" Logan asks, popping his head into her room. 

        "Mhmm. I'm out." Lilah yawns as she finishes cleaning up. "Think I'm gonna grab something to eat on the way home. I'll see you tomorrow." She mumbles, pulling a backpack over her shoulder as she heads for the door.

        "See ya!"

        Lilah looks up at the sky in annoyance as she makes her way down the sidewalk, a large raindrop hitting her in the forehead. "There wasn't supposed to be rain." She grumbles, pulling the hood of her jacket over her head. She sprints towards the door of a diner on the corner, just barely making through the door before the downpour begins. She takes a second to catch her breath before looking around. 

          There were only a few people inside, most of them people she had seen before. She waves to one of the servers as she walks over to her regular spot at the counter. Once she sits down, she drops her bag on the floor and looks out the window. The rain now was coming down hard enough that you could only see a few feet out the door. "Well that's going to be a fun walk home."