14

As usual, Hayoon went to the I-land to see the trainee practice their respective song. She go to the producer room to see the CCTV of Flicker team and Dive into You team practice. Flicker team looks like they have a little problem with the idea. Dive into You looks good. She grab a pen and paper to give them scores for the mid evaluation.

Like always, she open her laptop and she saw email from Pdogg that they have to make 2 new song for upcoming test. After the test they will have elimination. Hayoon didn't reply does email. She just staring at the empty space.

"Can they just let 12 of them debut in the first place?"Hayoon said even though she know no one gonna reply.

She open her phone and search someone name Han Seongsu. He is the owner of Pledis Entertainment and she knows she will get a great scold from her father if she directly contact with another company without Bang PD knowing.

After a few minute, she decided to call Mr Han to talk about having Seventeen to I-land. Actually Mr Han thankful to her because Hayoon is the one that ask her father to acquire Pledis as part of Bighit. Mr Han approve her request but not every member can come. Mr Han said Dino, Hoshi, Jun and The8 is free on Friday. Maybe the 4 of them willing to come. After all, the I-land trainee will be their future junior.

"I wish i can meet Mingyu though. But it's okay"all Carats dream is to meet Seventeen in person.

Tomorrow come like a bullet train. And there who is Hanbin looking for something to eat. He is holding an iPad on her left hand and food on his right hand. He saw Hayoon walking like zombie at the kitchen.

"Are you okay, miss?"Hanbin asked Hayoon. She show him okay sign with her hand.

"It is a bad idea to write a song in the one night"Hanbin nodded while eat his bread. "Btw next mission is Seventeen test. And you guys had to perform infront of them"

The dark circles below Hayoon's eyes means that she doesn't sleep. "Btw where others?"

"There are still sleep. Do you want me to wake them up"Hayoon shake her hand disapproved. Suddenly, Hayoon sneezing loudly.

"You guys should make time clean up the building you know."Hanbin only scratch his head embarrassed. "I'm going to washroom"

"I dont need the TMI about you."with that Hanbin when to his room to clean himself.

After Hanbin left, Hayoon take out her iPad, launchpad and airpod to finish the final draft of 'Flame On' and 'Chamber 5'. Every day she had back pain because seat for a long time. So she always put a medicine on her bag wherever she go.

"Good morning noona"Daniel with her messy looking hair greet Hayoon.

"Good morning to you too"Hayoon greet him back."How was your day in I-land?"

"Good, hyung-nim treat me like they own brother"He went to pantry to get some breakfast.

"Glad to hear my baby is fine"Hayoon suddenly said without thinking.

"So I'm your baby now"Daniel smirked at Hayoon. It was at this moment that she knew, she fuck up.

"Yes, you are my only baby because you are younger than me"thanks goodness she know how to save herself.