7.1

It is Saturday, the I-LAND trainee had just finish their third mission. The trainee are doing their own routine and wait fourth mission to reveal. They feel great becuase no one had to go to Ground. But the feeling didn't last long because they still have a few mission left. Some of trainee are sleeping except Jake, Sunghoon, Kyungmin, Geonu, K, Seon and Heeseung.

Heeseung and Seon is in practice room. Maybe try a few type of dance genre. Jake is in gym room with Sunghoon, Kyungmin, Geonu and K. Unlike their first meeting, they're now grew more closer. Jake suddenly speak up.

"Yah! What do you think they'll prepare for lunch?"

"Didn't we just finished ate brunch?"Sunghoon said while using a treadmill.

"I had done digest my food. So my stomach feels a little bit empty."Jake reply while stick out his tongue.

"I'll go grab some snacks if you want."before Kyungmin go down from exercise bike, Geonu stop him.

"Let him be"while continue exercise with cross trainer. K sit at the chair near Sunghoon. He is thinking about something.

"K-ah, what are you thinking about?"Sunghoon asked.

"Actually I thought about how our debut song might be"K said. Suddenly the room filled with silent because no one knows how the final group is gonna be.

If they didn't debut, maybe half of them have to train again or join army like others kpop idol. The feeling of failure, make them lose their hope. Jake who is reading the mood start to speak.

"I'm sure it will be awesome"

They go back to what are they doing just now. Kyungmin and Sunghoon go wash they hand after done exercise. After a minute, there are announcement from the storyteller.

"To all ILander and Grounder, please gather up at the lobby at 3 pm. Thank you"

Sunoo who heard the announcement went to lounge and found all the Grounder. They all are now having their lunch. Sunoo run to Sungchul who just finish eating.

"Yayaya, don't you think maybe they wanna switch I-land and ground?"

"Nah, what make you think that they gonna switch it? If they real change it, I bet many people sue Mnet again"Sungchul response to Sunoo questions.

"Sungchul is right Sunoo-ah. Ilander are so talented."Yoonwon who seat across them butt in their conversation.

"You guys just gonna give up easily Arent being an idol is your dream?"Niki who hear their conversation asked them."I'm not gonna give up just like that. I'm gonna finish what I start"

Niki remember when he was practice nonstop and didnt get enough sleep. Counting days before debut only get to replace with someone else. Everyone underestimate his skills, say bad word about him. But he doesn't care about it. Afterall this is his dream, nobody can say otherwise.

"I agree with Niki. We gonna show the different side of grounder"Jaeho stand up and make a guts pose.

Meanwhile, Hayoon is waiting for I-LAND trainee at the lobby. While waiting, she humming a random melody. She open her phone and record her humming and sent it to Suga. She didn't know what she was thinking.

Suga¯\_(ツ)_/¯

▶️

"What is this?"

"I&credible"

"Make it yourself"

"Namjoon broke my launchpad"

"So what do you want me to do about it?"

"Make a song for me until Namjoon brought me a new launchpad"

"What do i get from it?"

"No schedule for a week"

"Call!"

"So?"

"Make a sketch melody from the audio. I will add something later"

××××××××××××