3

This past few month, the survival show I-LAND plan has become quite successful. Belief LAB and Bighit Ent has choose 23 trainee to join I-LAND. As expected, Bang Hayoon feel so satisfy of the song she make months ago. The I-LAND structure was her idea. Since she hidden producer & choreographer, she didnt participant in choosing the 23 trainee.

So she doesn't know each of them personally except Bighit trainee who train under her watch. She only see the trainee profile and a little bit info about them. The most shocking things is her classmate, Kyungmin, enter the program. She never thought that she gonna evaluate her own classmate.

She currently space out in the counselor office because she is the one that everyone feel easy to talk to. Even thought she kind of scary, but she can be as friendly as your own family. It is because she doesn't have any sibling.

"Hayoon-ah"she looks at the door and saw Heeseung who looks a little bit tired.

"Heeseung oppa?"She somehow found it weird. Heeseung somehow looks a little bit depress a bit.

"I just need some company, if you dont mind."

"Sure, have a sit"she offer Heeseung to sit on the sofa. "Are you okay?"

"It has been 3 years, I decided to train here." He looks around his surrounding. "You think I could make it?"

"What do yo-"

"Debut in I-LAND"she just give him a smile.

"To be honest, see you practise everyday, try to improve you skill. I think you could make it this time"she pour a cup of tea and give it to Heeseung. "I love you leadership and how you help another trainee who falls behind the track to debut. Maybe you can be a leader? Who knows"

Heeseung drink the tea"What if they dont like me?"

"Even if they dont like you, I believe that someday they will come to you eventually. Remember, dont be selfish and always share the knowledge you have"after she said that. Heeseung ask here to follow him to the Bighit entrance. They are also Jay and Sunghoon.

"I'm also here to say goodbye. After this, we should take a bus to go the I-LAND"Heeseung said.

"Thank you for teaching us this past 2 years"Jay said."and for always scolded us when we are late for training time"

"We never knew if we can debut or not"Sunghoon said

"Yah! I want you to smile not thinking about the future. So the bus to I-LAND is coming. Make sure I didnt see any of your tears."she clap her hand once."One more thing, I-LAND maybe even more strict than I am. But as long as you practise and improve your skill-"before she finish her sentence, Jay cut her words

"We know"she looks like a Mama who sent her 3 child to school.

Even though she just a 16 years old kid, she sure have a big heart to the all bighit idol and trainee including staff. She waved 3 of them goodbye. She go to the reception room and the picture of Jimin make her day brighter.

"Aish why I still laugh at the photo again? Oh because it is hilarious"she said to herself while laughing her ass out.

"Hayoon-ah,"Hayoon saw BTS Manager, Sejin run toward her."Bang PD-nim is looking for you"

She nodded her head and go to the CEO office. IU sunbenim is there too, talking with Bang PD-nim about the lyrics. Hayoon feel a little bit anxious and excited because she got to meet her favourite singer.

"Annyeonghaseyo Bang Hayoon imnida. Pleasure to meet you"