Worried

South Korea's POV:

It's been almost a whole day since we started searching for North! We couldn't find him anywhere! Poland looked further away from the park, America asked more people around, Japan looked further away from the park as well, and Im still looking around the park to make sure he's still not here.

I just want him back! I felt my anxiety rise the longer it took for us to find North and more horrible thoughts went through my mind. Maybe hes kidnapped, maybe he's getting tortured! Many countries hate him and would take advantage at his defenseless state! They could hit him, kick him, cut him, burn him, tear him apart limb by limb, they could do soo many things to him!

Why am I soo dumb and careless!? I should've put more attention to him! What kind of brother am I!? Hes like this because I was careless and now he's missing because Im still careless!! Why can't I be more responsible!?

We continued to search until it was dark. Poland, America, Japan, and I got together. "Did you guys find him?" I asked desperation lacing my voice. America and Poland shook their heads. Japan's ears lower down. "We didn't even find a trace," Japan said sadly. "We have to keep looking," I said. "South we can't keep searching it's already dark," Poland responded. "Yeah, plus we're tired" America added.

"Fine... Then I'll keep looking," I stated and was about to walk away but Japan stopped me. "South please stop... we can't leave you alone to look for him. It's too dangerous, and you need a break as well. We'll plan something ok?" said Japan.

I was about to protest but Japan already started draging me back home and I decided to just follow. Poland went back home and America followed us to my house. We went to my living room and sat down on the couches.

It was silent for a while, it felt like a very long while. Thats when America said, "soo..... What should we do now?" Japan answered, "we should probably rest up, maybe get something to eat before looking for North tomorrow." America hummed before saying, "shouldn't we tell UN and the other unions about this?" "No" I responded quickly, "if they find out that I lost North Korea they'll take him away from me.....if we find him."

I looked down as I felt more guilt building up inside me. I then felt someone place a hand on my shoulder. I looked to the side to see that it was Japan who placed the hand. "We'll find your brother soon, he's going to be ok," Japan said trying to make me feel better. "But.... What if he's hurt, or getting tortured? What if he-" I get cut off by Japan who said, "he will be alright, just have some hope, ok?" I sighed before slowly nodding.

"Well I have to leave now," America declared. "I also need to leave soon," Japan said, "but I promise to come back tomorrow to help you look for your brother South." America nodded in agreement. "ok, see you guys tomorrow then," I responded. They both stood up, waved bye before leaving.

I was alone now. I never noticed how quiet and lonely the house gets without North here to play or cry. It really just makes me feel more sad about the situation. If it weren't for me not checking up on him more often, he'll still be here with me. I sighed quietly as I stood up and started walking to my room.

Before going to my room, I stopped in front of the room where North was staying. I hesitantly went inside the room. It feels more empty here without North's presence. I saw his beloved stuffed tiger on the crib and I picked it up. I felt more regret now looking at the toy. I put the tiger back and quickly left the room and went to my room.

One would think that I would be able to sleep better without North's crying at night but that wasn't the case for me. I couldn't sleep at all that night. My mind kept thinking about North and if he was ok. If something where to happen to him... I would never forgive myself.

~•~

Hello dear readers! As many of you may know, theres a raid (or going to be a raid) on the countryhuman fandom. I have temporarily unpublished my story, "Am I Worth it" for now because of it. Will I unpublish this story as well? The answer for that is no. I will not unpublish this story and will continue posting chapters despite the country humans haters. I of course saved the chapters on another app in case it gets reported. I just don't want to give the haters the satisfaction of me being scared because of their little raid that they might do.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Au revoir !