Fluffy Clouds

Third person's POV:

A small country was sleeping peacefully under his covers while quietly sucking on his thumb. His face showed nothing but peacefulness. His small body feeling nothing but warmth and comfort.

His brother on the other hand isn't as comfortable or relaxed as the smaller one. He was actually quite stressed. He kept on checking his little brother, North Korea every five minutes. South wanted to make sure that nothing wrong was happening to North. He became a little more protective after the whole kidnapping incident. South was thankful that nothing happened to little North but ever since he got him back he swore to himself to never let anything like that happen again.

While South was being stressed Northie was was having a wonderful dream.

(North's dream)

North Korea was peacefully laying on a giant fluffy cloud. Wherever North look there were clouds. The clouds were colored in a light and soft blue, pink, and yellow. The atmosphere was warm and welcoming. There were peaceful melodies in the skies which sounded an awful lot like a birds chirping.

North lazily fell off from his cloud into another cloud. North, on his new cloud, rolled so he can be on his belly to play with the fluffy cloud. North put his chubby little hands into the cloud and waved his hand so he can cut the clouds into smaller chunks. The cloud pieces that separated from the bigger cloud turned into small shapes. These shapes were hearts, squares, triangles, circles, or just smaller version of the original cloud. Soon the simple shapes started to turn into more complex shapes like horses, dogs, cats, and more.

After a while of this, North stopped and went to look at the small clouds. He was enchanted by the clouds. He really loved the way that they looked and how they moved. Speaking of which the clouds slowly started to all go to a certain direction. North upon seeing this decided to start following the clouds. His small chubby body was crawling as quickly as possible to keep up with the clouds.

After a while of this the clouds came to a stop to an incredible place. This place was a cloud that contained a waterfall similar to the one North had seen. North stood in awe as he watched the waterfall. Everything here was amazing for the small country. North crawled to the waterfall and put his small hand in the water. The water hit his hand and it was surprisingly warm. North smiled and then went into the waterfall.

The inside of the waterfall wasn't as pleasant as North thought. The small country was in a black place, no more clouds, or water. Everywhere he looked was black. Nothing was here but him. North was starting to feel scared. He felt his small body tremble as he started to look for an exit to the place he currently is at. He hoped to be able to escape this place soon.

~•~

Hello there! I hoped you guys had a nice Christmas. And sorry for the random cliffhanger-