Babysitter

South Korea's POV:

I fed and changed North again. Then I played a little with him. Then at night he will cry sometimes to change his diaper, to feed him, or just because he wanted to be cradle by me. That was a summary of my last four days.

Now North is on the carpet floor playing with some toys and I am tired. I think I'm going to take back what I said about babies being easy to take care of. I just can't have a full goodnight sleep without being disturbed by North's crying....

Japan has helped me in taking care of North a bit when she has time. Apparently North is pretty easy to take care of compared to other babies according to Japan because he's usually calm. I didn't agree with her on that but then she told what other babies do. Like how some of them hit you for no reason, sometimes puke on you as well, chew on everything, pull on stuff, cry without an actual reason, can't stay in one spot for a second, etc. After she said all of that, I now feel a little grateful that North isn't like that since he usually likes to be near me playing with his toys and me.

North also seem to really like the tiger plushie a lot. He sleeps with it and takes it everywhere he goes. It's honestly very cute and I obviously recorded it. I also have taken some pictures of North to keep as memories since he's soo cute now.

I sighed before looking at North again to find that he fell asleep on the floor hugging his stuffed tiger. I smiled and gently picked him up from the floor. I was about to take him to his crib when my phone rang. I quickly answered the phone with one hand afraid that the ringtone might wake up little North. My other arm was holding North while I talked on the phone.

After a while they hanged up. They were someone from my government. They want me to go somewhere for three days but I won't be able to bring North with me and that makes me worry. I would ask Japan but she said she was going to go somewhere with some old friends during those days.

I sighed and took North to his crib while trying to figure out who I can call and ask them the favor to take care of my brother. I placed North on his crib and tucked him in.

Maybe I can call Germany... But he already has plans. China could work but I heard he's been a bit stressed and I don't want to add anymore stress on him by making him take care of North. So who could I ask? Wait... I can ask America! He probably will think I'm joking at first and he also doesn't like North very much but I'm sure he'll be able to take care of him well.... Plus he's the only option I can think of.... Guess I'll give him a call and ask him.

(Time skip)

I was able to convince America to  take care of North for me. He thought I was joking until I send him a photo of North and I together. He was laughing a lot about the fact that one of the coldest and meanest country turned into a baby.

Well right now I was getting ready to go to while waiting for America to arrive. Soon the doorbell rang and I answered the door to reveal, not surprisingly, America.

He was smiling and said, "hello South!" I said hello back and let America in. "Are you sure you'll be able to take care of him?" I said. America nodded, "yes I'm sure! I have younger siblings and helped in taking care of them. I'm sure I can handle North."

"Ok just wanted to make sure," I responded while going to North and picked him up. North looked at America in curiosity.  I then checked the time. "I have to leave now. Please take care of North well...." I said while handing North to America. America held him and chuckled, "don't worry I'll take care of your now smaller brother."

I sighed and said goodbye to them before going to my car and drove to my destination. Hopefully everything goes well with those two...

Third person's POV:

North looked at door where South went and hoped he'll come soon. America went to the couch still holding North Korea and sat down on the couch while placing North down on the floor. "Wow you really turned small...." America commented. North just looked up at him.

America smirked. "Now you're defenceless and your brother isn't here to protect you," America said while having a creepy smile. North suddenly felt scared and quickly crawled away in fear. He was crying a bit while trying to go and look for a hiding spot.

America chuckled and said, "this is going to be fun~" He then stood up and went slowly to go look for North. He isn't actually going to hurt him but only wanted to scare him a bit as revenge from everything he did to him.

North somehow crawled to his brothers room and hid on the very back under the bed shaking in fear while tears fell down. He had his tiger plushie with him and was hugging it tightly. He didn't like this new country... He didn't like him at all and wanted his brother back.

I'm sure everyone is going to attack America now-

But I wanted a bit of drama so....

I guess it's alright-

Well hope you enjoyed the chapter!