28

"Veronica won't be that pleased me going with you guys" I said playing with my fingers like a kid.

He let out a Barrel of laughter as if I said something funny.

"As far as I'm concerned I didn't say anything funny and I'm quite serious about the Veronica issue, she doesn't like me at all." I stated looking at him now.

We where parked right in front of my house, little Eva is still sleeping soundly in her car seat.

"I will pick you up at 7am tomorrow morning get ready, and about Veronica you just give her time she will come around that how she behaves when ever she sees me with others" he said winking at me.

I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek before leaving the car. I watch him go before I entered the house with a huge smile on my face.

Immediately I entered the living room my smile dropped off, I had a hard face on as I looked at the person comfortably seating on the coach.

Immediately she saw me she put on her fake smile, I fell for that when we where kids, not anymore. I won't fall for this again.

I glared at her, as I looked at her belly in that stylish maternity dress she was wearing.

Is this all?

Is that why I was stabbed at the back brutally, all for material things, I walked carefully into the living room as I placed my bag on one of the coaches.

"Hi there, it been long since we met" she said rubbing her stomach, I instinctively looked at the directions of her hands and my eyes fell on the ring she helped me chose.

I could still clearly remember that day, I should have put two to two together, she choose my wedding ring and Ryan didn't object to it, he was quite happy about and the one I choose he happily rejected it.

She being my best friend and sister I never thought of the possibility that the ring will land in her fingers instead of that of mine.

I shook my head to get rid of those unpleasant memories, I have moved on so I shouldn't dwell in the past.

"What wrong with you, you look like you want to cry?" Fabiola said taking a step towards me.

That pulled me out of my thoughts, I raised my right hand to stop her from coming any closer to me.

"Stop, don't come any closer please" I said taking two steps back, the rage I was feeling now if dare is not taken I might do something I will regret.

"What more do you want from me Fabiola?" I asked taking my seat across from her, I indicated for her to also take her seat.

She took a sip of the water she was drinking since mum and dad are away for business trip I guess Maria my nanny let her in to the house.

"Don't be hostile to an old friend, I really miss you Kenzie" she said tears clouding her vision. I bit my tongue really hard to prevent me from lashing out at her.

"What brings you here, I'm sure you are not here to tell me you miss me, and if that the reason I don't have any tides with you I cut all tides with you three years ago I believe you know your way out" I just felt agitated talking to her.

"That solely not the reason I'm here I'm here to ask you for a favor, I'm here to ask you to be the God mother of my daughter" she said gauging my reaction .

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

Is Fabiola crazy

Should Kenzie accept the rule for the sake of the child not the parents