20

"I can't believe I miss him after all this lies" I turned to reply to Kate.

"You do?" She raises a questionably eyebrows me, I love her with her heavy nude make up, she is a little bit tipsy but I know she can hear me clearly.

My phone immediately began to ring, as I was about to pick it up Kate snatched it away from me.

"Mmmm, mo phones tonight remember" she used finger to tap my forehead like a kid, I just giggled at the action.

The call came again, and this time Kate looked at the caller ID.

"It lover boy do you want to answer?" She asked me I could detect the hesitations in her voice, I wasn't sure if I wanted to answer his call.

"Yep I want to" I finally managed the courage, I excused my self as I walked to the bath room. I didn't wobble one bit unlike Kate who Is drinking her heart out, one has to be the driver and that me.

"Hello sweetheart" Kellan said not too loud not to quite, it as if he is whispering. Maybe he is on a meeting break.

"hello, how you?" I asked, putting a cheerful tone to my voice. I'm far from being cheerful but for the sake of facade.

My flawless public facade masked my private despair and agony.

"The place is noisy where are you?" He asked still in a calm tone, I was thinking of lying to him but that will also put me in the same boat as him.

I don't want to stoop too low to his level, we will clear things once he returns.

"I'm at the club with Kate, having a girls night" I said, leaning on the sink.

"Oh then let me leave you don't stay out to long and be safe" he said.

I only smiled because at least I know he still cares.

"That reminds me, I won't be home on Sunday as promised will be home maybe Tuesday or Wednesday hope you are okay with that" again he whispered, I was getting so uncomfortable with this whispering.

"Erm, sure, I don't mind." I lied through my teeth. I turned to look at my self in the mirror, all I see is a broken girl trying to get on her feet.

Then I heard it, the giggling of a girl.

"I found you daddy" I heard the little girl shout, clearly happy to see her dad.

"Shhh, sweetheart, go to mummy will get back to you soon" he said.

My heart was beating really fast, my eyes clouded with tears, my throat choked, I tried calming my self but I couldn't. It happening all over again.

"Hello, hello, hello! Kenzie are you there?" Kellan worriedly asked.

I couldn't talk, I didn't even know what to say, my body was shaking, the tears where flowing. A lady by passed me and was looking at me strangely.

"Daddy" That the only word that left my mouth.

"Let me explain my self, Kenzie please I can explain my self" I didn't let him finish with his sentence when I hanged up the call.

I walked briskly to the room, I checked the bar attenders stand but couldn't find Kate, as I turned to walk away I saw her in between two guys.

They where grinding her from front and back, she was so oblivious to her surroundings because of her drunken state.

I pushed the sweaty bodies out of my way as I grabbed her hand and took her purse from the bar attender and left with her.

I drove her directly to my flat since she said she wants to spend the night with me. I took her to the quest bedroom and undressed her.

After I was done with her I undressed my self as I took a cold shower there the events of this evening hit me pretty hard.

Kellan was married and he had a daughter. It happening all over again, Kellan has betrayed and broken my heart.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments