22

I couldn't sleep the whole right, I tossed and turned in bed, I just can't believe it. It just looks like another bad dream.

Kellan having a daughter, did I rush? Or did I judge him to quickly, perhaps it might be my imagination me hearing someone call him daddy.

I woke up to the hooting if the owl, I walked straight my balcony to look at the forest like garden of ours.

It a safe haven for birds at night, I missed the tree shades looking at it brings unwanted memories.

I spent most of my childhood and youthful days here with Ryan and Fabiola.

I rubbed the sleep of my eyes after yawning cause even if I go back to bed I can't sleep, I adjusted the morning coat around my body as the cold breeze gently blew.

The trees began to sway as the leaves on the ground began to rattle, I went back inside and checked the clock on the wall. 10:5pm, I decided to go for an evening run that might help.

I didn't want to disturb any one so I tiptoed out of the house, closing the door gently, I pulled the cap on my head a little bit down to cover my face.

I have no doubt that news about me returning after 3 years is circulating around the neighborhood, I passed by Ryan's parents house.

I slowed down a bit when I was almost at the play ground, I began to walk to catch some breath. After getting to the park, I walked straight to the swing.

The park was empty, the swings while moving in their own accord because of the wind, the cloudy night is preparing to open it gates for floods of water to poor.

I rocked gently on the swing, so oblivious to my surroundings. I haven't switched on my phone since I off it yesterday after talking to Kate.

Mum and dad asked me what was wrong but I couldn't tell them the truth, Kellan was like a son to them and it will break their heart should they come to know the truth.

"Seating a lone in this deserted park at this time of the night is not the smartest thing for you to do" A familiar voice said, walking towards me.

I stopped swinging and raised my head to look at the person in similar attire as me. A hoodie, joggers and a cap also.

"That none of your business" I retorted, glaring at him, I made an attempt to stand up but he was standing right in front of me.

"It my business, since it about you, then you are my business" he said to my face, glaring at me back.

"Why are you working your self out, I'm not your business you lost that right three fucking years ago when you left me on the aisle" I said pushing him away as I moved around him.

I started to walk but was jerked back by Ryan.

"Say that again and see what happens next" he threatened, his eyes showed nothing but seriousness. Ryan has really changed from the sweet and adorable Ryan I knew to this Ryan I barely knew.

"I said I'm not your business any more, your wife an ex best friend of mine is now your business" I said one by one, pointing my fingers at him.

I think me mentioning Fabiola's name switched something in him the next thing I knew his filthy lips was on mine.

He was holding me in a death grip, I couldn't scream nor defend my self. I could only cry.

There and then a huge miracle happened someone punched him really hard on his jaw making him fall on his back.

Who could have been the savior

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

If you haven't check the trailer out please do.

If I don't update the next chapter today expect it tomorrow

Happy Independence Day to all my American Readers

May the true meaning of patriotism build in the hearts of those governing this country. May America keep flourishing gloriously just like this forever. Have a glorious 4th of July.