5

since Kellan and I started this thing, we don't even know what we are but we are pretty close for friends.

He hasn't asked me out yet so I guess I'm not his girlfriend. I talked to his little sister the other day and she was so adorable and cute.

There is this wedding anniversary his aunt invited him to since he hasn't gone back to California where he and his parents reside, he is in the same state as them but has his own penthouse he told me when we where talking, he is still in Miami with me.

My leg is not fully healed but it great and I can walk in heels again but I can't stand in them for long. I don't know if I should go to the anniversary or not since I don't know anyone there.

And I'm more nervous because his parents are gonna be there. What if they don't like me or they don't approve of our friendship.

"What eating you up" Kellan asked as he sat comfortably beside me, holding a straw berry smoothie in his hand.

I opened and closed my mouth not knowing what to say, I don't want to offend or give him the wrong impression with my answer because we are on a thin ice.

He still thinks I don't want him because of how secretive I am.

"Well I'm a little bit worried about what your parents will think of me when they see me for the first" I said bitting my finger nails.

Kellan places his smoothie on a near by table and took both my hands in his resting it on my bare thigh, and that feels god damn amazing.

"Don't worry about my parents, they will like you, because you are an amazing and sweet girl" he said pulling me into him and kissing me on the temple.

I only smiled into the hug and nodded my head as I buried my face in his chest and inhaled his manly scent combined with his cologne.

"When did you say the party is" I asked him not bothering to take my head if his chest, there is something about him that pulls me in, it like I have known him since forever.

"It tonight" he whispered in my hair, brushing my hair behind my ears. I sat up right, eyes widen, mouth slightly widen, forehead creased.

"Tonight and I haven't prepared my self." I jumped on my too feet, pacing up and down, brushing my hand through my hair unbraiding the French braids I managed on my head.

"What I'm I going to do now, and it almost evening" I asked frantically.

I felt two strong hands on my shoulders stopping me from pacing.

"Look at me" he said taking my face in his hands, I could clearly see his face from this close proximity, he is looking at me as if he is going to kiss me.

I could see the tiny silver moving around his blue eyes, his sharp but slightly crooked nose, his sharp jaw and his white teeth and pinkish baby lips.

They look so soft and kissable, he brought his tongue out and wiped it on his dry lips that didn't go on noticed by me. I followed his actions and gulped.

He leaned in slowly so did I, I closed my eyes, I could feel his hot breath on my face, his lips where hovering over mine as they where about to touch I heard the door bell ringing.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

Who could be at the door, and what could they probably want.

Do you want them to kiss or should they hold it in a bit

Share your thoughts with me loves I'm waiting