23

Ryan was holding his jaw on the ground, I was so turn between the two men, should I run to Ryan who has a bleeding mouth or should I comfort a fuming Kellan.

"You!! What are you doing here?" I pointed an accusatory finger at him. Kellan removed the Cap he was wearing and pulled his hair back.

Ryan began to laugh despite the state he was in, I was confused at first until I got what he was trying to do. He was trying to provoke Kellan. He used to do this since we where young.

"Wow, so you are also chasing after her, she still hasn't agreed to your advances or what, you where the guy at the party, let me see you interrupted our session that day to, poor you, still after her" Ryan said standing up and laughing.

Kellan fisted his hands ready to hit Ryan again but I stopped him. I didn't want any of them to fight over me.

"Haha, why stop him love, let him hit me. Young man see, she didn't let you hit me because she is still in love with me" Ryan said still laughing as he left us standing under the moonlight.

I couldn't look at Kellan in the eye, because in a way he is right, some part of me is still in love with him and my heart aches anytime I see him.

"Is what that jerk saying true?" Kellan calmly asked me searching for answers I know he will get .

"Answer me damn it" he raised his voice at me, I jumped a little bit out of fear, the booming of his voice made the birds on the swing fly away, I thank God we are still at the park.

I could only nod at him, I felt guilty for what I just did, but he has a family of his own to.

"Let me ask you something, please be honest. Did you ever imagine him to be me when we where intimate" he closed the gap between us, raised my chin up to look at him in the eye.

As much as I wanted to lie to him I couldn't do it, what the point in lying. I nodded my head. An emotion flashed through his eyes it disappeared as it just came.

He only nodded his head, as much as he wanted to keep the disappointment away he couldn't do it. I wiped the few tears that managed to escape from my eyes.

Kellan has distanced himself from me, he had a far away look in his face.

"I will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning have a good night" he said turning his back to leave, but why does it hurt to watch him go.

"Kellan wait" I rubbed after him. He stopped but didn't turn to face me, I waked around to face him only to see some tears in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you, but why are you here at the first place shouldn't you be with your wife and daughter?" I asked, looking at him straight in the eye.

"What are you talking about" he asked in a soft voice, he looked so hurt and broken it hurts me to know I did this.

"Don't pretend with me please, the other day I was talking to you I heard a little girl call you daddy?" I said waiting for him to give me an excuse.

"Oh is that why you hanged up on me and run away to hide here, wait! Are you running away from me or you came to see him" Kellan said Trying to change the topic.

"Don't change the topic, answer me who is that little girl?" I asked again.

"She is my daughter" he said smiling at me.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments

There the truth is out what do you guys think of the chapter