14

Still in Kellan POV

Immediately I parked the car under the underground parking lot, I used the elevator. I couldn't stand nor hold still.

I was anxious, I couldn't help but to bite my finger nails again. A habit I tried so much to stop but I bite it when ever I'm anxious.

The insecurities just pop out of no where, I checked the number above and it was left with only 3 for it to get to last floor.

"What if she doesn't want to see me?"

"What if she doesn't agree?"

"Should I continue with this battle that I know I will loose?"

"What if my heart gets broken again?"

Ding!!! The dinging of the elevator brought me back to my senses, I rubbed my face before getting out of the elevator.

I slowly walked out of the elevator before curving to the walls that lead to the three apartments on the floor.

I was surprised to see her pacing up down on the wall way. I thought something happened so I rushed to her.

"Hey did something happen" I calmly asked her. I didn't want to give away too much, I didn't want her to know what I'm feeling.

"No, nothing happened" she quietly replied, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Then what are you doing outside by this time" I took a glance at my wrist watch it was almost 3am. I stole a glance at her but she wasn't looking at me.

"I was waiting for you" she quietly replied again. Not being able to look me in the eye, my heart was pounding in my chest.

I was a little bit sweating, I don't even know where the conversation is even going. I don't know what to do or what to say next.

I'm just afraid I will say something to ruin the moment. We where so close, very close to each other, with just a step I will invade her space.

"Why where you waiting for me" I continued with my questions, I could see it was getting to her nerves.

"You know what just forget it" she said turning to walk away from me.

But I was quick enough to hold her back. She looked at where my hands where and I immediately took my hands off.

"Sorry" I said feeling a little bit uneasy with the turn of events.

"But I'm curious about something, why where you waiting for me. Please do tell me" I pleaded.

"Well I wanted to apologize for what happened to today" she said. I smiled at my self.

"Yes she was waiting for me" I fisted my hands.

"Okay have heard you" I said turning to walk away from her, the smile was on my face. At least I have hope.

"Please kiss me" she almost yelled. I turned in a quick motion to look at her in the eye.

"No!No!! I don't want you to think like I'm Ryan or something. I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of you." I seriously said.

"I'm sorry for what happened, I let my emotions take the best of me. I don't love you yet but I like you. I want you to be part of my life." She said tears welling up in her eyes.

What should Kellan do now should he accept her apology or snob her off.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments