"Bro, What's with this question? How can someone get turned on seeing a doctor who is just about to push  injections anytime!" Sajjad argued..

"That's the uniqueness of the Game!" Sheetal said giving a wink!

"Ok, Moving forward to the next one-

Made out in shower" Shivangi was now going through a hard time controlling all her imaginations! She started getting hot all over thinking the time of them when they made out...those water droplets crawling down from their body....his hand gently sliding to her bosoms in the name of cleaning haldi! (If u guys still remember the past haldi romance) And finally she understood what a trap she fell in!

"HAD IT DURING NEW YEARS E-" Sheetal go cut in the middle..

"Ok..Enough of Playing! I don't wanna play this game anymore!" She left for the balcony where it was still raining ....

"Huh..Finally away from all that tension!" She said holding the railing in the balcony closing her eyes, inhaling deeply, trying to feel the 'BAARISH'

Finally away from all that tension!" She said holding the railing in the balcony closing her eyes, inhaling deeply, trying to feel the 'BAARISH'

(Location Courtesy- Khan sahab ka balcony)

"Kiss baat ka tension!" Mohsin said coming from the back towards her in the balcony...

"Nothing! Tum phirse mere peeche aagaye! Please Leave!"

"Not so soon! I am actually concerned about you..kiss baat ka tension hain tumhe!"

He smirked coming closer to her...He took his hand out in the rain..And taking a handful of raindrops, he started slowly n sensuously sprinkling the water in her face..."Iss baat ka tension!"
The water slowly crawled down her neck making her eyes shut... "Ya phir iss baat ka!" He whispered sucking the drop down her neck....making her lose all sane thoughts, he grabbed her waist tightly n gave a lingering kiss in her deep neck..."Mohsin!" Her mind gave a last try to control itself.."Shshhhh...I'm just being concern!" He said hypnotizing her with his deep dark orbs...Nothing was in her hands now! He again dived his lips in her already wet neck..sucking out till it become dry...besides sucking, he started giving the soft bites of love in her neck...she immediately clutched his hairs tightly....After devouring love to her neck, his eyes met hers with full desire as if he wanted  more...but he was also sure he wouldn't do anything without her consent...So he just took his lips closer to hers....only the cold tingling 'baarish' air was passing between the two water dripping cold lips....he again looked at her eyes seeking permission...But her eyes seemed a bit hesitant to take this further ahead....he understood...maybe things got so complicated between them now that she doesn't feel the rush in her body being this close to him now....maybe her feelings for him got changed a bit...no.. not a bit...a lot..wait did her feelings for him got completely faded?

It had been a minute of them still being that position...it was getting kinda awkward now..Actually she is right! He has zero self-respect...he should've left her by now...he gazed her eyes for the last time..but got no such signal...So that's it! He took his hand away which was still firmly gripping her stomach....took his lips distantly away from hers...And he left...