Chapter-11

After their intense romance, a cute couple is seen alone in a lift staring at each other with a pure love holding each other's hand...

"Btw how did you become all silent today? Or I can say you're blushing?" He smirked at her..

"Kaha! I'm not blushing...y..your eyes...um you need to check them up" she said looking at the other side controlling her blush...

"Toh kya main tumhe blush kara doon ab?" He said making her cheeks turn in the the crimson shade of red...he started coming close to her...he touched her waist and her hand automatically snaked up to his neck...they were just about to kiss and duhh...the lift opened and some old peple came inside so they quickly went back to their position...then Mohsin bid goodbye to her as he walked her to her place.....

"Beta finally aagaye...why did it take a lot of time? " her mom asked.

"Wo mamma Mohsin was ill since morning na...there was no one in the house to keep an eye on him so I had to stay there a bit until his friend came...jo bhi ho I'm so happy today mumma!" She was so excited indeed it was a memorable day for her..
She started swirling her mom...

"Aaaah beta main gir jaungi! Ruko ruko" her mom said so she had to stop...

"Itni khushi kis baat ki beta?  Your friend is ill there and you're enjoying!" She was surprised at shivi's behaviour little did she know what happened this morning 🙈

"Kuch nahi..bas aise hi maan chaaha" she quickly went to her room but her mom sensed that she is hiding something..

In Shivangi's Room:

"I love it when you call me Senorita, I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya..but your every touch is ooh lalaa" she was singing and dancing at a same time in happiness and then her phone rang...

"Have you reached home?"

"Ha?tumne hi to mujhe door k samne drop kardiya tha..bhul gaye? "

"Phir bhi I wanted to tell you something..."

"What?"

"I love you " he kissed over phone

"I love you too" she was happy indeed to have a person a like him..thinking about him, she went to take shower...

"Shit I forgot to say ki I want to take her for movie this Sunday...koi baat nahi let me call her now" he was calling her continuously but she couldn't hear as she was in the washroom..but the ringtone was a lil bit loud and it kept ringing..so her mom came and took the phone...

'Lifeline' with a heart sticker beside! Ye koun hain! " her mom thought...

"Hello shivi suno..I wanted to tell you ki this Sunday hum mov..."

"Beta main Shivangi ki mumma bolrahi hoon...tum koun ho"

"Aunty aap! I mean...main Mohsin hoon..." he was startled what to say now..he just hoped she didn't sense something...

"Beta are you alright now?"

" haa aunty ab thoda better hoon.."

"Sheenu is taking shower...kuch bolna ho to mujhe bol do..I will tell her.."

"No..nothing serious aunty...it's okay..." he hanged up the phone...

After sometime, she came from shower and was drying her hair..

"Sheenu, aaj ghar par mohsin ko bulao "

" haa mumma!" She was shocked..thinking has her mom got to know it...

"Haa beta..he has helped us...and he has been ill so maine socha ki aaj eksath dinner karte hain..."

"Ok as you say " she nodded like an obedient child but was a bit scared too...