Chapter-24

*HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY MRS.MOHSIN KHAN aka SHIVANGI JOSHI🎂🎂🎂* May you smile the brightest like always...and be happy ever after with your teddy❤haan aur din bhaar video call karte rehna unse bass 6 baje saath main live aana🙏🙏iftaar k time disappoint matt karna okay😂 (though 99.9% chances hain Mohsin k live na ane ka still🙈) anyways have a blast and successful year ahead!

Now coming back to the story.....

"Let me tell this to you before dying- I LOVED YOU THEN, I LOVE NOW AND I WILL KEEP LOVING YOU TILL MY LAST BREATH!" his voice hyped and eyes were symbolizing pure love...she got freeze at the moment...

"Shivangi..uh..tumhe sunai de rahi hain kuch?" She was lost in his eyes since long😍

"H...ha" somehow she answered..

"To phir...um..jawab kya hai tumhari?" He sounded exciting actually on cloud 9...

"Shivangi...shivangi! " she got lost in him again this time he started shaking her holding her shoulder...

"Areeh...stop it..what the hell!" Finally her trance broke due to his continuous push..

"Finally! Huh ab batao tumhari jawab!"

"Mujhe bhuk lagi hain! I want to have Chinese!" She said out of nowhere...

"Haww! I have confessed my love? Dont you think tum thoda jyada nakhre kar rahi ho? " he was upset now! The jealousy argument  thing from the lehenga store then and now her not replying to his confession..it was making him burn in anger!

"Nakhre kab kiya? I'm really hungry! Pura din kaam kiya and now had to get the lehenga for zeba! Its completely ok if you don't want to go with me! I'll go alone.."  And she started walking crossing him...she was in the exit of the parking lot now..but a strong light flashed in her eyes..

"Get in the car!" He said opening the car glass  in the same angry mood...

"No...it's okay..I can manage!" She pouted..

"Dont get things more complicated! Gaari main baitho!" He opened the car door and she got inside..

"Who's throwing nakhre now! Phir to jana hi pada na Chinese!"  He replied nothing but kept driving the car...

Shivangi's POV:

I love my angry doctor more!  Kaise muh phulake drive kar rahe he...I wish I could capture those lips abhi k abhi! But its ok... have patience baalike! Unhe abhi kuch batane ki kya zaroorat! Thoda tadaapne to do! Phir confess karungi to he'll feel the depth importance of it! Par...um..thoda jyada gussa hogaya to!"

She was thinking all this and......

"Get down! We've reached! " they both got down...

"Are you sure its a Chinese restaurant not a Japanese one?" She said in a teasing tone...

"(Turning his annoyed face to her) Chalein!" He said....

"Lagta hain thoda jyada gussa hi hogaye janab.." she thought..

MOHSIN'S POV:

This girl will someday make me a complete psycho! Warna kaun aise important cheez pe Chinese khana chahe! Look..look! Kaise kha rahi hain! Is she taking me seriously or not? Bhai reject karna hain, samne se bata do...don't make me keep hanging! Sach main bohot gussa araha hain ab to! No no..MOHSIN relax! You have to focus..."

"Look now...you are having your favourite Chinese! Ab to bata do!" He said slowly controlling his temper..

"Umm...it's sou tastyy... " but she kept eating..