Leo and the Jasper Baby!

Start from the beginning

"Percy, IM Nico for shadow travel, because we don't have enough time to make it back to camp. Piper, hang on a bit, deep breaths," Annabeth ordered, managing to stay calm. Both listened. Zoe started to stir with all the commotion. She looked confused but shrugged it off. Annabeth grabbed her out of Percy's hands as he ran outside.

"Nico! Piper went into labor! We need you!" You could here Percy yelling.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Leo's repair shop," Percy said.

"Why the Hades is Leo alive?!"

"I don't know, but we really need you!"

"I'm already here," A voice said from behind him. Percy whirled around, and saw Nico. Nico swiped his hand through the IM and ran over to Piper. When he saw Jason, he stifled a laugh and grabbed his arm. Then he grabbed on to Piper's wrist.

"Everyone grab on!" He called. Leo, Percy and Annabeth obeyed.

"Let's pray to the gods that we don't end up in China!" Nico joked. Not a smart move. Piper, who was already stressing started fretting more.

They shadow travelled and landed in Will's doctor office.

"Went in to labor?" Will asked upon seeing both Jason and Piper.

"Yeah," Piper answered.

"Okay, let's take you to your room," He helped her onto a gurney.

He came back minutes later. "Now what to do about him?" He thought out loud. He gave Jason a little bit of ambrosia and nectar. Jason woke quickly.

"Is it true?! Piper's having the baby?!" He eclaimed.

"Yeah, now don't faint again," Will said. Jason hopped off the ground.

"Can I go stay with her?" He asked.

"Sure, follow me," Will said. Then he turned around, just realizing something, "Wait, Leo?!"

Leo nodded, "Yep! McSchnizzle is in the house!" Then he looked around, "Or doctor's office I guess."

Will laughed, "I'll come by later, Jason, let's go!"

He pulled Jason along with him.

"I better IM Frank and Hazel and Thalia, to tell them about Pipes," Annabeth said. Then she handed Percy Zoe. "Watch her."

She walked off and Nico, Leo, and Percy went to sit down in the chairs.

"So, you and Annabeth got married, and you have Zoe," Leo smiled.

"Yeah, and two on the way. She's pregnant with twins," Percy said excitedly while bouncing Zoe up and down as she giggled with glee, her black curly pigtails bobbing up and down.

"Really! That's awesome! Do you know the gender?" He asked.

"Not yet, probably next month though."

"Well, if one's a boy, Leo is a great name."

"Yeah, we were considering that, but now that you're back from the dead and didn't tell your friends, it's a no," Percy joked.

"That's fair." Percy and Leo laughed.

"Dada, whe'd Aunt Pipa go?" Zoe asked, her grey eyes darting around the room, as if she was just noticing Piper's disappearance.

"She's going to have her baby, your gonna have a friend to play with," Percy said.

"I'll have a fwiend?!" Zoe said excitedly. Nico and Leo smiled at the girl both wishing that they had a kid.