❦︎information❦︎

Disclaimer English is not my first language so I apologise for any grammar mistakes 🙂

Information:

Name:Misaka Namikaze

Age: 6 when graduating the academy (child prodigy), 7 when becoming anbu, 11 when naruto was born, 15 when Shisui died, 23 when naruto was 12 (currently)

Family: Minato Namikaze(brother//deceased)
Kushina(sister in-law//deceased)
Naruto(nephew//alive)

Rank: anbu captain(retired), jonin

Stats: ninjutsu-98%
Taijutsu-100%
Genjutsu-75%
Kenjutsu (sword arts)-100%

Friends: Her bestfriends are Might Gai and Kakashi Hatake. They always challenge eachother even though kakashi declines, Misaka is currently in the lead.Asuma became a second brother to her and Iruka was a father figure for Naruto so they became good friends

Fears: She's not acctually afraid of anything except losing naruto

Personality: Misaka acts dumb and appears innocent but on the battlefield she is cold and stealthy. She can read anyone she meets like an open book, one look in your eye and she can see your past and struggles. She sleeps anywhere and everywhere in any situation and because of that everyone thinks she's a  very lazy and weak ninja, but only her bestfriends know that that's how she copes with her struggles. Because of her sleeping habits she is always late. Just like Naruto she is in love with ramen. She often sits out on fights because she thinks the best way to learn something,is by living it. She was known for that technique. Not many people know how she fights because she spends most of her time sleeping.

Appearance:

(She doesnt have whiskers and her skin tone is darker)

What she's known for: Just like her brother Misaka got the nick name 'yellow flash' and together they were called 'the twin flashes'. Through the lessons of Tsunade she gained monster strength and the hundred healings mark, but is hidden by her hair. Her left eye is one of Shisui's sharingan and she swore to never use it. She is feared by many nations and is known as 'silent lightning'

Chakra nature: Lightning, water and fire

her past: SHOUTING whispering in unison