Untitled Part 3

bakugo's pov

we got to the mall and went inside.

okay where to first hizashi asked.

how about hot topic I asked.

good lets go, we went up the stairs and found the store.

5 hours and 12 stores later. we all had arms full of bags walking out of the now closing mall.

we got to the car. and loaded everything in.

we got back home and unloaded everything. the things we got for the dorm we left by the front door

i took my bags upstairs and put everything away. by the time i was done i went back down stairs to see that dinner was ready.

im still not hungry.

hey katsuki dinner's ready, come eat aizawa said.

i decided to not be rude.

I sit down and they hand me a plate. I look at it and just pushed it around i took like three bites but i guess the men noticed.

katuski whats going on you haven't eaten all day are you okay.

im fine I guess i said. but I decided to tell the men the truth.

its just when ever I'm on you know it really effects me and it makes it really hard to eat, I feel sick just being on it and eating makes it worse, i told them katsuki I know how you feel, i used to feel the same when i was your age but my best friend and his family made sure I always ate, they made me light and bland flood so i was able to keep it down.

if you would like i can do that for you he said. I just nodded he hugged me and made me some toast.

i ate it slowly.

I'm gonna go to bed I said as i got up I went upstairs and went into the bathroom I turned on the shower, i reached up and grabbed one of the razors I slid down the wall of the shower, I felt the tears flowing down my face from all the events that happened that day but i also still felt horrible about my self I dragged the blade over my thigh again this time deeper and longer, I put the blade away and just sat in the shower, till the water got cold, i turned it off and got dressed. I climbed into bed and let sleep take over me.

next morning

i woke up and looked at the time it was 6am I got up and went down stairs I flipped on the TV and just sat on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me.

an hour passed till i heard footsteps coming down. I looked up and i saw it was hizashi, he looked over at me.

hey good your up early we got a call last night they want us all to com down to CPS today for a meeting he said i nodded what time i asked.

we need to be there at 8:30 he said I looked at the time it was 7 i got up and went back upstairs.

i pulled on my clothes just a pair of boxers and my binder, a simple pair of black jeans, and a long sleeve back shirt i pulled on my shoes and went back down stairs both men now dressed and eating I made myself some toast.

im ready when you are I told them.

we get in the car and off we go.

once we get there we signed in and waited.

soon a woman came out and called us back.

okay we know you two have been fostering him since the incident the other day with his mother, but some one came forward as a member of his family and they would like to take him the woman said.