————————
"Why is we here again?" I asked Destiny as we walked around Walmart.

"To get some food duh. Ian finna be starving till I go to dat party the fuck." She said.

"OU BITCH. I'm finna ride this bicycle holdup. Ion even know if I still can." She said grabbing a bicycle.

She got on it as I got my phone out to record her.

"Ou bitch. I still got it." She said riding down the aisle and laughing as I followed her.

"OH SHIT." She said as she tried to turn around the corner but ended up running into the stuff.

(Idk what ts is called, the fucking shelf? the counter? Is shelve even a word cus I'm kinda lookin too hard and ts look weird ykw nvm BUT YALL KNO WHAT I MEAN.)

I bussed out laughing as she was on the floor holding her knee.

"Aw fuck that shit not fucking funny, my damn knee finna have another scar." She said getting up.

"Walk wit a limp limp." I said still laughing as she limped over to the cart.

She flipped me off and started going somewhere else.

"WHERE YOU GOIN?" I yelled.

She didn't answer.

"Fuck you too then." I mumbled.

I stole someone else's cart, took everything out of it, placing it on the ground, then went to the food's area.

"Ou yesss. Pickles is a mustttt." I said about to grab the last pickles until someone beat me to it.

"The fuck." I said turning around and mugging the person.

"The fuck." He said mocking and mugging me also.

"Youn even look like you eat pickles. Gimme my shit back." I said.

He mugged me.

I mugged him.

He mugged me again.

I mugged him right back.

"Fuck is you lookin at dirtneck, ugly." I said.

"No." He said.

I just stale faced him.

"Ok. You got it." I said nodding and giving him a tight smile.

He laughed as I walked away.

I turned around and flipped him off before walking away to the icecream area.

"Ou hey gworl." I heard Destiny say.

"Bitch ion like you, you left me." I said.

"Girl shut up. Who cart you done stole?" She said laughing.

"Um bitch Ian steal shit." I said getting my icecream.