i made my way over to deku's house passing my old house in the proccess i stopped and stared at it for a minute before I gathered myself and continued.

i got to his house and just walked in HONEY IM HOME I yelled as i heard footsteps trampling down the stairs as i was soon engulfed in arms, I laughed a bit as I saw both deku and inko hugging me.

kacchan I missed you, you realized you haven't came over the whole summer he said, i know i wasn't allowed to, but now that I'm out of there I'm free to do whatever i want the people i stay with are amazing, they made sure i was fed before coming over here, i said with a smile.

we sat in the living room for hours talking about everything. till i looked at the time it was nearing 8pm.

hey I should go I dont want to make them worry by being out too late.

I got up and hugged inko and said goodbye to deku.

i got back to the house, and i see both if them cuddled up on the couch watching a movie it was cute.

I go up the stairs to my room, and i saw there was a pair of sweat pants and tee shirt on the bed. i smiled a bit and changed I went back down.

hey you saw the clothes we put on the bed for you, we knew you probably didnt have much with you so we went and got all your clothes from your moms while you were at your friends house i hope that was okay hizashi said.

yeah its fine thanks i said as i looked over and i saw them watching a movie, hey wanna join aizawa asked.

sure i said as i sat down on the floor in front of them.

an hour had passed and i was tired i guess I should go to bed.

i got up and stretched.

hey before you go upstairs we got a question for you aizawa said.

its going to be about the living situation. you have a choice we adopt you and you can live here with us or we still adopt you, you have a room here but you live at the dorms, with the rest of your class we would get you a room away from the rest of them with your own bathroom incase of binder problems, but we want this to be your choice katsuki he asked.

i think it would be fun to live in the dorms and I could just come back here when ever i needed. and i think hanging a room like that would be good. i told him with a small smile.

okay we will talk to nezu tomorrow but for now you need to go to bed and be up and ready by 10 am we have a few surprises for you. oh i like surprises can i have a hint.

he thought for a minute.

transition, and comfort he said.

I smiled to myself at those words. and nodded I ran up to my room and jumped on the bed letting the comfort and sleep wash over me.

next morning.

i got up and grabbed my ipod and looked at the time it was 8am i got up and quickly grabbed some clothes and turned on the shower, I climbed in when a sudden pain hit me in the abdomen, i knew this pain all too well I grabbed my ipod off the back of the toilet and opened my texting app i sent a text to aizawa

K-hey I need some-- things I'm in the shower but I just started and it hurts any way you could get me some.

A- hey of course what do you prefer to use.

K- can you just get me a pack of pads and something to help with the pain.

A- of course and check under the sink in there, there might be a few pads you can use till i get back