After a couple more tugs and grunts I come out of the darkness – empty handed. I look back at the table wedged in the middle of the shed before turning back to Lucas. I throw him a sheepish look. "Okay maybe I do need a little help."

He nods, pats me on the head like I'm a dog before strolling past me and into the darkness of the shed where I can no longer see him. I hear rattling about and a large thud.

"OUCH-that motherfucker-"

I briskly rush to the door. There are valuables in there and I can't risk any getting broken. Yup, that's the only reason for my concern. "Er Lucas," I call out. "Do you need me to help or something what was that noise-"

"GOT IT!"

I step back and see Lucas emerging with the table clutched in his hands, he carries it so effortlessly it's annoying. I could've done it that.

"That was easy," he tells me smugly.

"I just loosened it for you."

"Sure."

He dumps the table in my hands and my arms struggle under the weight of it, it clutters to the ground. I look down at the table pointedly. "Ah found the perfect spot for it."

Lucas chuckles and bends down to pick it up from where it's perched on the grass. "So where do you want this?" He asks and I point to the empty spot beside the tree and the drinks.

"Over there."

As we walk towards the spot, I struggle to keep up with his long strides. Even after the weight of the table in his hands, his steps are much quicker than mine.

I'm huffing and puffing by the time we reach the other side of the garden and as Lucas waits for me to catch up and get my breath steady, he looks around the garden at all the decorations hung up for the party.

"I love this party theme." He tells me, placing the table down on the grass and beginning to open it up.

"Thanks I love Tangled," I respond quite breathlessly. "It's my favourite."

"It is a good movie." He agrees and starts to straighten out the table legs and I get down to help him. "Who's your fave character?"

"Hmm." I stand back up and brush my hands on my leggings. "Let's see, I love Rapunzel of course but my favourite character has to be-" I look back up at Lucas and my mouth falls open as I suddenly notice what he's wearing. No fucking way. "EUGENE!"

Lucas chuckles. "Hey that's my favourite character too!"

"No." I raise a finger at him and point at his outfit accusingly. "Eugene."

"Huh?" He furrows his eyebrows before looking down at his body and realising what I'm talking about. "Oh right." He places his hands on his hips and spins around to showcase his clothes. "Do you like my outfit then?"

My mouths falls open further. "You're dressed as Eugene," I state dumbfoundedly as I pry my eyes across Lucas.

He's dressed perfectly. With his dark hair tousled and his outfit on point, he looks exactly like Flynn Ryder aka Eugene Fitzherbert from Tangled. Aka the character I had a fat crush on growing up.

My infatuation with Ryder and this movie had been passed along to Sofia who, to the say the least, is also obsessed with the Disney movie, so it's no surprise that her birthday party theme was also based on this film.

"Yeah I am," he grins widely. "How do I look?"

I shut my mouth closed and stop drooling. "You can't be Eugene because I'm dressing up as-" My eyes widen. "Oh no!"