Part 11: When is the date?

Začít od začátku

"Come on, let's talk outside." Said McKellen before ushering me out of the room.

He stood before me with both hands were tucked in the trousers. If anyone asked me whether this guy in front of me is good looking or not, I would answer in a second that he does.

"Is there anything I can help you with, sir?" He asked when I was being quiet.

"Sorry for bothering you. Actually, I just want to ask you to go have a morning tea with me. But...since you are in the middle of meeting, I will not disturb you."

"Is there something bothering you?"

I knew even without me saying a word, he would notice it anyway.

Yes, it does.

I didn't say it out loud, instead I deviate from answering him directly.

"Just come and join me, once you're done with your meeting. I will wait for you at the cafe."

"Okay."

.................

I was taking a seat at one of the corner in the cafe while waiting for the order. In the meantime, my memory flashed the memory that I will never erased.

[Flashback]

"Thank you for everything and I'm sorry, Ayden. I wish you all the best in your life." Blue whispered to me.

And right after he left, it seems like all of my energy had drained out and my feet wobbled. In a minute, I found myself on the floor with the tears that I had been stifled, flooded out of my eyes.

[End of the flashback]

Even though we're having a peaceful ending with no strings attached, deep down inside I don't want to let him go.

Yes, that's right he no longer love me. But, I do still love him.

It's not fair that I was the only one who would suffer from this break up, whilst he might feel like nothing. Perhaps, he must feel so relieved to be free from me.

"Sir, here is your drink." Said the waiter politely while serving the drink in front of me.

I gestured a thank you before she left with a smile on her thin lips.

Right after I took a sip of the drink, a stranger approached my table and asked, "Sir, do you mind if I join you? There's no vacant table left anymore."

I took a quick scanned with my eyeballs eyeing the surrounding, there I saw an empty table.

Why he insisted on joining me at this table?

But, as a man with manners, of course I would say yes.

"Yes, sure."

Then, the man gladly took the seat opposite to me with a glass of drink in his hand.

"Thanks, man." He said.

I just replied with a bland smile.

"Oh, by the way...I'm Liam." He said introduce his name.

"Ayden." I replied short.

And then, I saw a chuckle slipped his lips right after I introduced my name.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with my name?" I asked directly. Because this guy is being rude.

He still smiling.

What the hell, man?!!

"I'm sorry. Please don't get it wrong. I didn't laugh at your name, I laughed at myself for guess it right."