Chapter 5: Penalty

Start from the beginning

She smiled .

At school

Yiana entered school after a whole 4 days. She looked quite happy and cheerful. Her hairs were also playful with the blowing breeze. She followed the corridor towards her classroom with a fresh mind but froze at a place when she saw someone .

Of course it was Jungkook!

But he was not alone , instead along with her one of the girl holding her against the wall and he was being super close to her. Looks like only a inch made distance between them.  

I hate him like this! I fucking hate him being a playboy!!

She shrugged in herself and kept walking forward.

 She was watching how intensely he was looking at that girl , how he was playing with her hairs , how he was touching her and that girl was enjoying it.

 She just can't look at that sight , she bowed her face , lowered her sight and kept walking. She almost closed her eyes in that disgust but unfortunately with closed eyes she bumped on leg with someone. She opened her eyes with fear and it came to be true.

It was Jungkook again!

Why I just have to bump with him? I mean why the hell?

 "Can't you just open your eyes while walking?"  

He shouted on her.

She just tolerated that with closed eyes.

I hate your rudeness gookie! I hate it as fuck!

" What? You don't know how to talk? If you don't then get the hell out of my way!|" He shouted again.

" Can't you just fuck her up in your room you brat!"

This time she was not even able to tolerate him though her words startled him like hell.

"What you just said?" He glared at her.

" Can't you just hear what I said? " She screamed out.

Without even delaying a minute he held her wrist tightly and started to drag her somewhere.

Where he is dragging me now?

" Leave me ! Where are you taking me?" She tried to leave his hand but his grip was freaking strong.

" Just shut up! "

His sudden loud shout startled her badly.