He frowns, "Why not?"

"I'd like to but I don't have my passport or visa, there with dad."

Roger thought for a moment, "I could go to Garden Lodge and get them for you?"

"You wouldn't mind?" He shook his head, "If you can get them I'd like to thank you."

We pull up outside Jessica, "What time do you need picking up?"

"Well I'm meeting Ben at half one so would 4 be okay?"

"Yep plenty of time, I'll make Garden Lodge my last stop so I'll pick you up from earls court station."

"I'll be there, see you later."

------

Once Jessica was ready we left for the rehearsal space that Fallen Angelz is renting over the summer holidays. Rosie and Brianna met us there and I told them everything.

Jessica wraps me in a hug, "I can't believe your dad would say that."

I shrug, "Neither can I but I think Paul is playing with his mind, I mean he's been drinking in the day and getting high. Yes, Brian, John and Roger have done it as well but before they had families, not now."

"Do you think you'll ever have that bond again?" Brianna asks they all know how close we use to be.

"I hope so but that won't happen until Paul is gone." We decide to put this to one side and get on with practising but even that is getting me down. We're practising for nothing as we have nowhere to perform.

While Brianna and Rosie are working on a bass section for a new song I sat next to Jessica noticing that she is more dressed up than normal for practice, "Are you going somewhere after this?"

She blushes, "no," her voice went suspiciously high, a sure sign that she's lying.

"Come on I know you, your wearing make-up, you've done your hair differently and your wearing perfume, tell me what's going on? And don't say you fancied doing something different."

Her blush grew brighter, "If you must know, I'm going on a date with Gwilym."

I couldn't contain my squeal, "Oh my god, this is the best news and it's about time. Where are you meeting him?"

She scoffs, "Says you who's been dating Ben for almost a year and you still aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. We're meeting at Trafalgar Square at half-past one."

I decide to ignore the first comment, "Oh that's where I'm meeting Ben, the same time too. They must be doing something this morning."

My squeal caught the attention of to other two, "What you two squealing about?" Rosie shouts from her drum kit.

"Jessy has a date." I beam followed by a loud 'ow'. Jessica whacks my arm, "I didn't say you could tell them."

"Well, that's payback for when you told them about Ben, we're even now darling." She stuck her tongue out at me.

Brianna sighs, "How is it you to seem to have found the only two decent guys in school?"

"Because we're rock stars now give it time and you two will find someone." I love matchmaking.

------

Jessica and I got to Trafalgar Square bang on half-past one, both Ben and Gwilym are chatting by the fountain.

My hand immediately found Ben's once we are next to them and we left Jessica and Gwilym to it. "We still going swimming?"

He nods, "Did you bring your swimming costume?"